All Topics / Creative Investing / They don’t want our help!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Just wondering why the people in the mentoring program don’t want the help of others?

Supposedly, they are doing the program becuase they need help with investing!

I didn’t do the program because, I am at a level where I “think” I know what I am doing!

Wouldn’t it be more advantages for them if they allowed the contribution by the more seasoned investors on this forum?

Sticking to their own group is almost like the blind leading the blind!!!!!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

I think they can talk to us but we can’t talk to them. Not sure! To be fair sometimes newbies get a bit of a blasting for asking the starter questions. I’t does not seems as bad as it used to be though.

Cheers

[email protected]
    Property Spotters living in NZ
    Renovation & Project Management
    Email now to receive info on the lastest deals!

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

You’re absolutely right Don. I’ve been feeling a bit off colour lately…but I’m sure I’ll get better soon.

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

What are they saying up there on top of us Dazz? [winking]

[email protected]
    Property Spotters living in NZ
    Renovation & Project Management
    Email now to receive info on the lastest deals!

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp
    Originally posted by Dr.X:

Just wondering why the people in the mentoring program don’t want the help of others?

Supposedly, they are doing the program becuase they need help with investing!

I didn’t do the program because, I am at a level where I “think” I know what I am doing!

Wouldn’t it be more advantages for them if they allowed the contribution by the more seasoned investors on this forum?

Sticking to their own group is almost like the blind leading the blind!!!!!

Are you serious Xenia ??
    They’re getting all the help they need!!
    Well, thats what they paid for….innit ??

kp

Profile photo of emjoyemjoy
    @emjoy

Hi Dr X,

Well I’m not going to knock back any offers of help and I’m in the mentoring program! Why do you think that we would? Have you tried contacting us all to give us your assistance?

I’ll keep in mind that you are thinking of us newbies and will make sure I come back to you when I have some questions![biggrin]

Emjoy

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Dr X,

How do you know they are not reading and posting in here?

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

just refering to some topics that I thought could be easily answered, if we could get into it. They remained unanswered for a few days.

Simon, maybe they were answered elsewhere, who knows!!!!

Just a suggestion, but who am I to talk, not my mentoring program!!!!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

I’m tired of scrolling over the RESULTS forums that I’m not allowed to access. Slows the computer down !!

AJBS

Profile photo of RikkyRikky
    @rikky

I totally agree with you DR X

Monopoly, my favourite game

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I suppose if they paid a special price for special services they expect to have some special privileges such as their own special [buz2] forum to get special advice…

Hehe sometimes I’m curious too and wish I could be a special fly on their wall![comp]

Or do you think they will allow a special, but mischievous 007 Hello Kitty as their unpaying, but ever so attentive tenant-pet inspect the special forum?

Celivia

Profile photo of cameronsmithauscameronsmithaus
    Participant
    @cameronsmithaus

I am a part of the mentoring program and agree with emjoy, I would not reject any help from anyone. I understand that some of the people in there such as myself have not got much experiance but a couple have some experiance. I also look through the posts of the normal forum everyday and read most comments posted. I understand that some of it is a little bit over my head at the moment but still try to take alot of it in and know that it will all come to me in time. Have no worries, if there is something that I need help with I will post the question in this forum as well as I value the opinion of the people who are doing what I would like to achieve. So don’t worry too much about the blind leading the blind as alot of people will post here looking for your help just like myself.

Cam

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.