All Topics / Forum Frolic / Slow News Day In Perth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of jhopperjhopper
    @jhopper

Had to laugh when I was listening to the radio in the car yesterday. Was listening to a prominent Perth radio station and the DJ announced that a dog going by the name of Rex (can’t remember his real name) was reported missing. He had a shaved front paw because he had just had surgery and had been missing for about an hour.

Don’t get me wrong, I love dogs and if mine went missing, would search high and low, but just confirms that Perth really is just a big country town! Hope Rex is Ok!!!

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

We lost our dogs once after a move. The poor little JRT got out of the front gate and did not know his way home!

We made up “wanted” posters and put them up all over town and didn’t here a thing for two days. At this stage we started preparing for the worst.

Then we started to receive information and phone calls about sightings. First he had been seen playing soccer with some kids in the park, then at the beach with other dogs. Soon after that he had visited the open air cinema and watched part of a movie and later he had been to a 21st birthday party and had a few snags straight off the barbie.

Not long after that he wandered into the supermarket and was promptly chased out ( they later saw the poster) and hurried into a local office. The people there managed to grab hold of him and his adventure ended. Dog then home safe and well!!

Cheers

[email protected]
    Property Spotters living in NZ
    Renovation & Project Management
    Email now to receive info on the lastest deals!

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of Cabo WaboCabo Wabo
    Participant
    @cabo-wabo

You could make a moofie out of that….

Cabo Wabo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.