All Topics / General Property / BOOM time for boys toys

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Interesting article..

BOOM time for boys toys

If you are having any doubts that people are making money in the stockmarket look no further than Kevin

In just one share transaction he made enough to buy a 26 metre super yacht worth $5M (the luxury boat market has grown 10 fold in the last decade).
    -the boat has a permanent skipper a hostess, eight TV’s, foxtel, Sat Nav and crews ¼’s

Better than your average “tinny”..

New boat registrations as at June 30 2005 were 734,878 in total for Australia.

Have a look at http://www.superyachtinteriors.com.au for some examples..

Kevin invested in FKP Property group and watched his shares virtually double in a few months; he bought several million shares at $2.80 and watched them climb to $4.70.

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

I reckon Mr Michael Carmody will very much enjoy his CGT windfall, especially seeing as though he doesn’t have to give Kev his 50% discount.

Good luck to him though. I hope he enjoys his toys.

I wonder who bought at $ 4.70, and whether are going to be left carrying the can ??

Profile photo of jhopperjhopper
    @jhopper

Still, he had to outlay a few million to make his next few millions. 100% return can be achieved in real estate as well although timing may be a bit longer.

The risk for Kevin would have been if his stock actually went the other way. Even with gearing, it could have stung although am sure he did his research.

Nice to hear a good news story though!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.