Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of DoncossackDoncossack
    @doncossack

Hi,
    I was wondering do most landlords out there use landlord cover for their insurance policy or just building insurance… I am not sure which one to use as there is a big difference in price which is understandable i guess…
    Thanks,
    Doncossack

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

depends how “risky” the property is. I would use LL insurance in an area with high vandalism rates.

The higher end of the market properties tend to be lower risk, it depends on your own risk profile and what you are comfortable with.

We have LL insurance on some of our properties. We tried to claim for malicious damage once after tenants kicked in some doors. Because we couldnt proove that it was done at the same time, there was a $500 excess on each door![angry2]

Read the wording very carefully, insurance companies only exist to make profits, just like any other company!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of kelbrenkelbren
    @kelbren

Hi,

I use landlord insurance. When you compare policies between landlord and normal building/contents insurance you can see the value.

I wouldn’t be with out my landlord policies

Kelvin J Brennan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.