Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Not really sure which forum to put this in,so here will have to do! I have been using mailwasher (free version) for over 18 months with no problems.But now I get error messages to do with my password,even though it is correct.Has anyone else had similar issues,or can anyone recommend any other mail bouncing sofware??

Tools

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Hi Tools,
    I used Mailwasher too – same program it seems as I too had this problem. Nothing I did fixed it (I’m not computer wizz) I tried to delete it completely and download it again, but in the end I got rid of it as my ISP lets me look at my emails on their website before I down load them.

See if your ISP offers the same! Westnet and Telstra do – I’m sure they aren’t the only ones.

Sorry I couldn’t help any more.

Cheers
    C@34

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to always try something one more time.
    – Thomas Edison

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Thanks for the reply Calvin…maybe they get tired of people using the free version and want you to buy the pro version.It is a great program,but I am not going to pay for it.I am with bigpond,so I will see what they offer.

Tools

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.