All Topics / Help Needed! / Quick Question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of onewayuponewayup
    @onewayup

Hi,

I want to start my portfolio but i live overseas in europe. Is it worth trying or will it be too hard without being on the ground. Any suggestions would be great.

Regards
    Onewayup

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Do you have an relatives or friends here who might be willing to check out some homes for you. Alternatively, perhaps you could use a buyers agent and then have a relative or friend just check out one or two homes that the buyers agent shortlists.

While it’s not impossible, it will be a bit harder, but if you believe the time right for getting into the market then it’s best to do so. You’re the only one that can make that call.

Good Luck
    PK

Profile photo of onewayuponewayup
    @onewayup

Thanks Pk,

I do have a lot of family so i will look into it. Thanks again.
    Regards
    onewayup

Shane C Sherriff

Profile photo of thomaspthomasp
    @thomasp

Hi Onewayup,

We live in Europe as well having moved recently from Perth. We are about to settle on our first IP bought from here. I started researching in about June and we have ended up using a buyers agent. There are a few out there who will basically organise it all for you (for a fee obviously). You need to work out what you want from your investing which is usually the hard part.

Have you got finance sorted? A few of the posters are in this game and can help you with this.

Use the search features of the forum to look for buyers agents, expats, investing overseas etc.

PM me if you want some more details but it can all be found.

Nothings too hard if you want it enough.

Good luck,

Thomas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.