All Topics / Help Needed! / Aldinga sa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ellabooellaboo
    @ellaboo

hi out there.I am relatively new to this game and have gained so much valuable insight through these forums, head is usually still buzzing 3am! But have been looking at aldinga beach area in SA, and seems to be still cheap for coastal areas. Can pick up “shack” on 700sqm for under 200k which compared to other sa coastal areas is cheap. Have looked at few properties to purchase and makeover with view to renting out but unsure about this potential has any one gone into this area I think CG has been pretty strong for past few years 10-15% wondering if anyone has had any positive exp (or not so !) in this area?
    Keen but green Ellaboo

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

This is not advise, just my opinion, but aldinga and even beach suburbs that are closer to the city ie marino etc are well poised for capital growth in the next property boom.

The reason is that they are priced below the median price for adelaide and therefore have room for growth. If your investment strategy is to hold for the long term and you are looking for capital gains, I would definately look at these areas!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.