All Topics / Help Needed! / Help needed!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of hshah12hshah12
    @hshah12

I actualli posted this question in my previous post but didnt get any reply–pls guys i need your advices, iam very new to all this and i need some help. the question is…

Which suburbs out of list below do yous think have more potential both in terms of CF and CG? Suburs that fit in my budget are:

1) Cranbourne
    2) Noble park
    3) Springvale
    4) Frankston (to less extent)

i can only afford 1 or 2(if i push it;)) bedroom UNITS. i know nobody can predict future but given that you all are so experienced and deal with this sort of stuff day in day out, i expect some knowledgable and fruitful reponses:)

Profile photo of nazzysmithnazzysmith
    @nazzysmith

You have answered your own Question! Nobody can 100% accurately determine when or where prices will rise. At the end of the day if you are relying on other peoples opinions you shouldnt be investing in property. Ultimately it is up to you to to do your own Due dilligence and acertain which of these areas meets your needs. Investing for Capital gains is a good strategy, but not in the current market unless your planning to value add. Id suggest concentrating more on the actual deal first. There is still money out there for the savvy investors. If you cant do it now its very important you get an education first. Because trusting your money to other peoples opinion can only end one way….

Try a few seminars read some books, and what ever you do! DONT BUY SOMETHING JUST CAUSE JOE BLOW SAYS ITS A GOOD DEAL!!!! Especially seminars that end by trying to sell you there properties.DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE. You must do your own independant analysis of the deal!.

The reason you didnt get a response in the first place is likely due to the calibre of your question. Perhaps try “Where do I find statistical data for a suburb so i can research its capital growth for the last 12 months” (do your own due dilligence) And then ask if there are any forumnites with feedback for that area.

Id hate to see you loose money, please take the time to learn about what your trying to do!I can reccommend some material if you PM me.

Regards Thomas

Profile photo of Chief WigamChief Wigam
    Participant
    @chief-wigam

Hi HSHAH, just came across this thread, and wondered how your story ended. Did you end up finding that property and which suburb did you choose?

We find comfort among those who agree with us – growth among those who don’t. Frank A. Clark.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.