Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of suzieqsuzieq
    @suzieq

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone out there has heard of or had experience with an investment strategy called Ghosting?[blink]

thanx

sq

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Not as of yet, is this one of them trick questions where you’d like dazzling or gross or any other of the comedians to have their 2 bobs worth in attempt to humour us some more?

Cheers,
    Jacob.

‘Stay Happy and you’ll be Perfectly Fine’ – Jack

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Isn’t that a stockmarket term where market makers collude to drive a share up?

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi suzieq
    not sure Ghosting is used in real estate but could be used with land sales I havent heard of it but is possible, (and spi when did I use humour) Ghosting is usually used if you want to inflate a price to a level that you know some one will buy at and you have a pre determind price, It is similar to the auctioner putting a bid to the wall but the ghost is usually a company or companies so you don’t know if its real or a ghost If there is any other share commodity people here they will explain but that is the easiest I can, since Australia changed to electronic it a little bit different,
    on an open floor they are used within a house to drive a price to a level to sell.
    It would be difficult to use on real estate here.
    why do you ask,
    little tricks like this are not usually asked about.
    but ha ask away

here to help

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Only “Ghosting” I know of is ghosting a PC’s Hard Drive?

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

What about the movie ‘Ghost’ and the scene with the potters wheel. Ahhhh was a good movie [B)]

Profile photo of suzieqsuzieq
    @suzieq

I have heard a LITTLE about it, but I am not sure if the source is correct – thats why I’m digging around on the forum!

sq

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.