All Topics / General Property / southport qld unit sales what the market like

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi all
    any foot soldiers in the qld southport area
    around wyndam avenue whats the market like sales of 1 and 2br units and rental if you have it.
    is it moving at all there.
    do you know of a ba private certifier for this area.
    email me [email protected]

here to help

Profile photo of debtdoggdebtdogg
    @debtdogg

Hi grossrealisation

Southport units that are 4 sale seem to be pretty common. Whole heap of brand new upper market ones have just come on the market(and also there will be more in November) 400K and up. The cheaper ones do sell but only if the price is right. Forget one bedders (unless it is in a redevelopment area) they don’t rent too well or rent to loners. Don’t know Wyndham St but am around Southport a lot so will drive by and check it out if you want to email me at [email protected]
    cheers

markk
    Happy Hunting
    http://www.kentscollections.com

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi debtdogg
    thanks will email you.
    I had 2br at 400 and 1 br at 300 brand new this is a dev site so just crunching numbers.

here to help

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Do you own the site GrossR – Southport is a very clicky area with lots of development approvals out of council and put on hold because of the market down turn in this area.

I spend 3 days every two weeks in this area so i know it well. You can buy a 3 bed unit in Main beach for 325k and walk to the shops, which is a better buy than Southport at present. Behind the Grand you can buy a 4 bed waterfront home for 1.2mill which i think is cheap compared to Sydney prices.

My wife and i are seriously looking at relocating the family to this area before the kids go to high school. You can get a lot for 2mill around this area, you can also loose your shirt if you really don’t know the locals and the local market.

We also put a Medical Imaging centre together in nerang st GR so i do know this area – lots of retirees and older population – do your research to what THE MARKET WANTS IS THE SECRET OF PROP DEVELOPING.

resiwealth[suave3]

resiwealth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.