All Topics / General Property / wealth4women

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

On Sunday morning I had the pleasure of being invited to a discussion group of some very exciting ladies who r about to get involved in helping women become successful.

The age range they r targeting is from 7 – 70 and the content will cover that range as well, topics to be included;
    Life coaching
    Self esteem coaching
    wealth coaching
    trauma counciling
    finance
    financial planning
    accounting
    Legal etc etc

These ladies are all very highly qualified and concerned with the direction of wealth and happieness currently in society today. So girls if u give me some feed back to what u think and would want i will forward it on to the girls 4 u.

resi

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

I find it a little insulting and can’t see the value in forming these one-sex investor groups.

It’s almost like people have a problem with other genders, if they dealt with those problems, they would become phenonimal investors, instead they find other people with similar problems and re-inforce those problems!

Why do women want other women to hold their hands, its almost like they believe that they are a weaker sex and need that guidance!

For me personally, I like to play with the big BOYS! I have learned most of my investment strategies from MEN and don’t like to exclude anyone men/women/black/white/straight/gay, we are all people and all have something valuable to contribute.

Being in a group that only includes one type of people and excludes others is not for me.

And I stopped calling myself a girl when I turned 12! I like the word woman!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hi Dr x and thank you for your reply. IMHO i really don’t think that this is or can be described as descrimination, although you my feel that so be it.

Having regard to nationalaties and races did not enter into my post and never will as all r equal to me, i’m sure u feel the same.

Two of the ladies in the group are have been conductiog studies in Australia/USA/UK on this topic and both have doctoricts in phsyology.

Wildlywealthywomen has proven to be a great success already in Australia however as Josie and Suzie explained to me so many people self sobatage themselves in building wealth because they fail to change their fundermental root system.

Wealth – self esteem – happieness – confidence – negotiation – trust – understanding – confidence are all required to sustain and hold wealth and happieness.

95% of people fail at age 65 to acquire wealth and a dignified life style and even fewer fail to attain true happieness, go interview some residents at a retirement village or interview some retirees – these people have and the global stastics are very alarming.

By the year 2020 mental health will be one of our hightest costs areas in society.
    So wealth4women is designed to provide a venue for women who trust women of influence race/colour/age etc. Over the last several years all/majority of the gurus have been men and many have left a bad trail, hence the mistrust?

resiwealth

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi R,
    I didn’t mean to imply that your post was discriminating, only that women that tend to need other women may not deal as well in the real world as women that deal with everyone!

I was shocked when my best friend actually said to me that she does not do well as her husband at finding properties because male agents dont take her seriously! Is it true?

It is if you persieve it to be true!

At some stage in her life, she decided to believe that she has a disadvantage because of her gender and now its affecting her future goals!

What would have happened if she didn’t decide to believe it?
    My guess would be that she would have been able to find as many or more properties than her husband!

Yes there are agents out there that think women can’t make descisions without their husbands! Is that my problem? NO, its theirs!!!

I have never and will never let little male insecurities stand in my way, some of them are just laughable!

I’m concerned with these same-sex groups that women tend to take on men’s biases and problems and incorporate them into their world as their own! They nuture and grow them instead of ignoring them and getting on with what they have to do!

Dealing with the men and women who don’t have these problems is the best way to learn to be an investor!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Phil,

I fail to understand why you were invited to attend / speak to this group ?? If their intention to set up a group was to avoid male guru’s who they supposedly ‘feel’ they generally distrust, why are you in amongst the mix ??

Or is Phil short for Phillis or something.

I can just imagine how long a Men Only club would last for before some screaming banshee crashed through demanding for their right to join.

I agree with some of the things Xenia has written. Let’s all swim in the same pond. Leave the girls only clubs back in kindergarten where it has some merit.

Living in the Middle East where all of these men only and women only organisations flourish, it really is quite puerile when you look at them from afar. They are absolutely petrified of inter-mingling, just in case one of the rumours that grow like wild fire in these environments actually eventuates.

@wealth4life.com

Thanks Dazz and for your comments. The reason i was invited in is because i have content that they require in the form of 115 modules and books on a variety of wealth topics.(property, finance, fin planning, accounting etc)

Although their interest in a womens arena they are also providing assistance in other formats as well. Having one arena suits one area of the population but there are others who want to play it differently.

Another very important area is wealth for teens and educating young people topics about wealth creation not taught at school. (saving, spending habits, property, leases, etc etc)

Its not all about property as well its about planning – how to get started – death/divorse/disaster and other outside influences that get in the way of life.

Thanks for your feed back, it is well noted.

resiwealth

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

No worries Phil,

I’ve seen some of your material and your general level of posting and are impressed with your accomplishments and knowledge.

I think you’d probably be a welcome addition to any property discussion night.

I also believe those areas you highlight re: teens and their financial awareness are well made, although I fear against the like backdrop like, of like teenage music/movies/culture etc you really are like pushing manure like skywards like.

I’m attempting to do the same with my children, but the massive onslaught I face from popular American drivel culture is overwhelming to say the least. Kicking / sweeping some of that garbage out of their heads so there is some room for useful knowledge is one of my greatest challenges as a parent.

Profile photo of intelligenttraderetteintelligenttraderette
    Participant
    @intelligenttraderette

Hi

I believe that most people understand the need to commune (spend time) with many different people and groups in order to keep yourself feeling fulfilled in life. Dr John Gray clearly explains this principle in many of his audio and written publications – how necessary it is for all of us to experience the many forms of “love”. These range from the love of a “close someone”, to that of your children (and/or pet), and other like minded groups. These like minded groups range from your footy or sporting club to that of an investment club. Human beings also have the need to “feel loved and respected” by their same sex. This verifies that how they are acting is not only socially acceptable, but in line with “who they should be” in the scheme of their lives. A good example of this is how uncomfortable we may feel in a new social situation. Until we learn the “accepted rules” for that group we are unsure of how to act”

Groups such as Womens Only investment groups, allow women (and men if they choose) to be less guarded in many of their actions, as they feel somewhat secure within a same sex group. I actually believe in the right for both males and females to have their own separate spaces, whether it be at the gym, or Lords. Plus girls we can all atest to how good it feels after going to the pictures and having a good coffee and cake afterwards with our best girlfriends. We fell happier just for basking in the love of close girlfreinds and spending time with them.

Groups such as this can only serve everyone better. I have no doubt these women go home and talk to their partners about what was discussed, thus its great for everyone. I’m all for it.

And guys, why don’t you start one and have a guest speaker from the women’s group and vica verca?

Cheers

@wealth4life.com

Dazz in relation to children – I have twins – but more importantly i read a sticker on a bumper once that said;

“the deffination of revenge is to live long enough to do to your children what they did to us”

regards … resiwealth

ps … tnks intel

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi all
    anybody get intouch with this group and is it the same as the wildly wealthy women group.
    they look like they are going to have a chat with both the accc, vic consumer affairs and are going there with channel 7 per the tele of the 28th page 61
    interesting reading

here to help

@wealth4life.com

they look like they are going to have a chat with both the accc ivc consumer affairs and are going there with channel 7 per the tele of the 28th page 61
    interesting reading

Gross i have reread this a dozen times can u please translate this for me because it makes no sence – what does the ACCC have to do with this?

resiwealth[confused2]

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

Hi resiwealth
    It was in the tele, just woundering is this the same group that has this little problem, from my understanding of there system it is very similsr to our old mate mr kaye just they are not allowed to advertise to make you a millionaire as per there site.
    Haven’t got the article still but have alook at the old issues of the tele also I have got a couple of news article that get sent to me and it was in that, this morning
    Just woundering was this the same group as the two women from qld that set this last little problem going maybe ask them.
    If they arn’t and this is mainly business women then they will know all about them.

here to help

@wealth4life.com

GR the answer to your question is no they have nothing to do with www

resi

Profile photo of quigglesquiggles
    @quiggles
    Originally posted by resiwealth:

Wildlywealthywomen has proven to be a great success already in Australia however as Josie and Suzie explained to me so many people self sobatage themselves in building wealth because they fail to change their fundermental root system.

There can’t be two groups by the same name, surely, and Wildly Wealthy Women and its two principals are certainly being taken on by ASIC (along with channel seven), accused of lying about their own successes and exaggerating the possibilities of their program as I understand it. Innocent until proven guilty, of course – ASIC doesn’t always get it right.

@wealth4life.com

Hi Giggles,

There are not two groups by the same name that i am aware of – wealth4women.com – is soon to be launched in Australia along with two other .com names accessing the same site.

The site will not be focused on one area of investing but rather to capture a wider group aged from 7 – 70 male and female.

The site will have access to licienced qualified independant alliance partners who will be chosen for their area of expertise. It will not focus on one particular area of investing but rather provide information on a wider scope of property and financial services.

Mental Health is one of the biggest costs in Australia today and growing – lonelieness – depression – sadness – self esteem – etc and these areas are all linked to money associated problems. N.Hill said “think and grow rich” but how can this happen if your thinking is not in the right order?

So the girls/women of WWW are to have a battle with the ASIC who i thought were corp, and I would have thought that the ACCC would be better suited but not reading or knowing the facts i can’t comment any further.

resiwealth

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.