Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Hi all..

Whats your Game Plan?

Mine is Buy and Hold Residential Investment Properties, wait for rents to rise as well as Capital Growth, then look at the next property as equity and income increases.

At this stage re-financing and ‘re-jigging’ the portfolio seems to work best.

I think there are 3 main people who buy property;

#1. Owner Occupants

#2. Investor/Renovators. They buy, renovate and sell.

#3. Investor/Landlords . They are looking for the cash flow and long-term appreciation, not the quick profit.

As a man thinks.. FREE Book

Please find attached a link to a ‘classic book’, “As a man thinks”, by James ALLEN, its over 100 yrs old and well worth a read by everyone here..let me know what you think?.

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Redwing,

I am an unashamed growth focussed investor and adopt a buy and hold quality property in quality locations approach.

In addition spare and available equity is being utilised in shorter term investments and helps maintain additional income streams as per Navra.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Hey Redwing,

Thanks for the e-book. I have read it before but lost it ages ago and it’s one of those things that if it’s not in front of you, you’ll forget about it. I’ve downloaded it and I’ll reader later tonight. That’s a great site you’ve linked to aswell, especially if you’re into that sort of stuff. It works too! [specool]

My investment strategy is buy, reno, extract equity, move on to the next one at this stage of the market. I will encompass buy and hold but not for a little while. Just watching and waiting…G7

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.