All Topics / General Property / Positive cashflow, Is it possible?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of sasharifsasharif
    Participant
    @sasharif

I recently red Steve book. I must say it is facinating. However, I find it extremely difficult (if not impossible) to find a cashfow positive property using his 11 second formula. If I understood it well, a property rented out for $120/week should cost me $60k. An extensive internet surch for the past few days using realestate.com and domain.com did not bring me such luck.I searched in Greater Brisbane, Greater Melbourne, Traralgon, Mildura, Geelong, Bendigo, Ballarat areas. I am not keen on Kalgoorlie, Mt Isa etc as they are unifocused economies. The other thing is that Steve seems to suggest that we take a Principal and interest loan. Is it not going to increase my weekly outflow and hence impacl on positive cashfow? Am I not better off reinvesting the principal else where? May be I did not understand well. Any help?

Thanks
    Sharif

Sharif

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Yes it most definitely is. Good luck with your searching.

Profile photo of Peter T 123Peter T 123
    Participant
    @peter-t-123

dazzling dont be so harsh and try helping people for a change[cap]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Huh?

He just agreed and wished him luck?

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of hellmanhellman
    @hellman

Is it possible to find +CF property? Yes.
    Is it difficult to find +CF property? Yes!

When Steve wrote his first book property prices hadn’t jumped to the level where they are now. I suggest you read Steve’s 2nd book where it talks about creating +CF proerties rather than simply buying them (as it is very difficult to find them). If you just want to buy +CF proeprty check out other types of property (rather than resi – such as commercial, industrial) of course usually the banks will lend you less money (up to a maximum of 70%).

Hellman

Hellman

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.