All Topics / Help Needed! / Coach Carter

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of jcso99jcso99
    Participant
    @jcso99

Just watched this movie over the weekend and was truly inspired by it. What I wanted to share with all fellow forumites is one of the many liberating quotes from the movie:

“My deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frigten us”

I truly believe this statement. As I still consider myself a beginner in property investing, I was always doubtful of my ability to consistently find a good deal (self defeating purpose) but this movie taught me to approach property investing (and life) differently. We were all meant to shine, as children. Its not in some of us, its in everyone.

I sincerely hope everybody will achieve success in property investing and in life.

Cheers
    John
    Property investor in the making

Dreaming about financial freedom is all about taking some action TODAY. I am building my own successfully PART TIME business whilst still working in a Bank. If you want to know more, PM or email ME.

Profile photo of simpst04simpst04
    @simpst04

i agree. that was a pretty good flick.

everybody needs to know they can be so much more, if they just put in a bit of effort and faith in their own abilities.

everyone, keep on keping on.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Agree, I enjoyed it as well

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.