All Topics / General Property / plan for next year?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

what is everybody’s investment plans for the next year?

Mine is to turn what I am doing into a business? With an actual name and a web page and services to offer! I hope to have this running by June 06.

whats your plan?

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of Jenny1Jenny1
    @jenny1

I am going to have built a couple of duplex’s on a property that I bought in Sept, hopefully buy the property next door and do the same.

Invest in my nephew’s business as he has picked up a couple of large government contracts and it looks like we maybe buy a commercial property together as his business keeps expanding.

So all in all a huge year!

Cheers

Jenny

Jenny1

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi Dr X,

We are still buying residential properties in New Zealands South Island. We have our feelers out for good properties in OZ as well.

We are also investing full time now and have just found a lender who is supporting us even without proper jobs. This is a huge boost and means 2006 will be a bumper year. This also means that our portfolio is expand all the time with massive equity gains from each property.

In 2006 we will be expanding the property spotting service that we have started. The business has been registered and all the structures are set up.

[email protected]
    NZ Investors & Property Spotters
    Renovations & Project Management
    Email now to receive info on the lastest deals!

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Our plan for next year is to purchase the office and warehouse structures next door to our current warehouses. If we pull our finger out we may be able to get this accomplished before the end of this year.

The wife is dead keen to extend our PPoR so there could be some NTDD being carried which should slow things down somewhat….but as I am constantly reminded the lifestyle factor will apparently go thru the roof, along with the debt.

We’ve shown the Bank we can manage decent sums of money and their confidence in our operation has increased somewhat, and hence, this time next year we were planning on having a crack at a big CBD office block, which should be sufficiently CF+ve for me to give up working….that’s the plan anyway….the intelligent Sydney people at the Bank might have something to say about that though.

I remember a thread in about January this year about writing down our goals for 2005. Tried looking for it, but failed miserably…maybe someone clever can dig it up….would be good to check off what we said vs what was really achieved….on second thoughts maybe not such a good idea !!

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Hey Dr.X

I’m looking at buying a house in Melbournes western suburbs and doing it up, then moving onto the next one in the same area…

I really believe this area has huge scope for the future. 15km’s from the city you can get a house on 600sqm for $200k, in the other direction it’d cost triple that. The area’s a bit rough at the moment, but so was Richmond, Prarhan etc. 20 years ago.

On the personal front, wouldn’t mind taking a tour through Vietnam- north to south and getting over and having a look at Hong Kong and maybe Shanghai.

…G7

Profile photo of suzieqsuzieq
    @suzieq

I think our year will be a busy one. I may be selling off one of our regional wa properties, getting some cash flow and putting it into something else in metro area. We will also be building a spec home on one of our blocks and may be do a flip here or there, although they are getting difficult to find. I would also like to get more involved in making this spotting thing a business but don’t know where to get started. People are making noises about me setting up deals for them…..any ideas?

SQ

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Dazz, I’ll be interested to see whether you met your goals for last year [biggrin]

I’ts scary, but putting our goals up for all to see means that we now have to be accountable for them!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

@dazzling

Hey X,

Just tried again for 20 minutes but I don’t find the search engine on this puppy too useful.

Is there an IT guru out there somewhere who can dig that kind of stuff back out ??

It was something like “Goals for 2005″…in about Jan or Feb this year….heaps of people contributed.

Where’s Simon when you really need him ??

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

I found it, I found it! [laughing]

I’m pretty sure this may be the post you’re after;

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/14327.html?SearchTerms=2005

Happy reminiscing…G7

@dazzling

Onya G7, you’re an IT legend….that’s the one.

2004 :

1. Recovered from a fairly average position in Feb, where we found ourselves with no job, no home, no car, no school for kids, no bank accounts. Lost waifs in a big bad world.
    2. Found rotational employment overseas.
    3. Got the kids back into school.
    4. Moved 6 times…a tad stressful.
    5. Found a home.
    6. Bought a car.
    7. Accumulated 2 more IP’s.
    8. Lost 14kg of fat, gained 4kg of muscle.
    9. Celebrated 10 years of happy marriage.
    10. Met the bin Laden clan, currently my next door neighbours.
    11. Ate in a crowded restaurant where I was the only one not packing an AK47.

2005 : May as well make it specific – cannot hit a fuzzy target…

1. Get a job back in Oz. Nope…by choice though, been offered plenty of jobs back in Oz. The fully taxable salary paid in AUD sucks big chocky rocks.
    2. Live permanently with my wife and kids again. Nope…still only 43% of the time, but that time is far better quality than normal office hours allow.
    3. Buy 3 more CIP’s or IIP’s. Yep, 3 land titles with 9 IIP’s on them.
    4. Lose another 5kg of fat and put on another 5kg of muscle. Yep, lost 6kg of fat and put another 5 kg of muscle on.
    5. Eat in a restaurant where no-one has a gun. Yep – done.
    6. Celebrate 11 years of happy marriage. Yep – and I’ll actually be here for the anniversary this time.
    7. Teach my eldest to do Maths. Done. From 1 times table thru to the lot easy peasy.
    8. Teach my middle one to read. Done. Phew.
    9. Teach my youngest to talk. Done. But a struggle.
    10. Let my kids teach me how to have fun. Just finished playing chasey, “What’s the time Mr Wolf”…love that dinner time…and duck duck goose. 11. Start volunteer work. Nope. Signed up as a volunteer for Meals on Wheels in August, but haven’t actually done it yet. Looking forward to the chats with the older folk.

Got most of them I suppose.

Well…I’d have to say that ’05 was definitely a far better year than ’04…I can feel it in my bones that ’06 is going to be the year where it all just clicks.

Howza ’bout everyone else ??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.