All Topics / Creative Investing / Investing in Caravan Park

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of sasharifsasharif
    Participant
    @sasharif

Can some one help me by telling me where to find info about investing in Caravan Park (Caravan, Cabin etc). Can I start with $5000? Is finace available for this kind of investment? Is it a good positive cashflow investment?

Thanks for your help.

Sharif

Sharif

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Hey Sasharif,

Try using the words caravan, investing etc. in a search at http://www.google.com.au and you’ll find out some info.

I’m assuming you’re thinking about single caravans/cabins etc. I’ve seen caravans for $20k rented for $120pw but the site rental and management fees, amongst others, easily eat into any positive cashflow. That’s not to say they are a bad investment, just beware of these types of fees which seem to wreck a lot of good looking deals. There are still good deal out there!

Yes you can start with $5000 and yes there probably would be finance available. Finance seems to be available for anything nowadays. Regarding the finance also, you might have a bit of luck asking in the finance forum, which is visited regularly by very good and knowledgable brokers.

I’ve also looked closely at caravans etc. and think that done right, could be a great springboard into property investing.

Good Luck…G7

Profile photo of sasharifsasharif
    Participant
    @sasharif

Thanks for the help. But I could not get the relevant info in google. Is there any other way to find out?

Sharif

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.