All Topics / Value Adding / The ole 11 seconds – again

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of MellyMelly
    @melly

I am new to PI and have only got as far as researching at this point. I am reading 0-30 properties in 3.5 years and have come across the ’11 seconds’ calculation. As many have already atested in this forum – it is a very tough criteria to meet, especially it seems, in Adelaide where I live. I have some cash so if I borrowed $100k and put in $100k of my own money for a $200 house that would yield $200/week rent, would this then manipulate the figures in my favour. I have to confess to being a complete dummy when it comes to all things accounting. I sure would appreciate some advice.

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

The more you put in the more likely it would be +ve cashflow, but then the less likely you can get many if your cash is all tied up like that.

After reading the book your reading, then read Steve’s second book “1 million in 1 year” as it’s more up to date with the changing prices and changing times. Finish the first though as it helps to have that knowledge before reading the 2nd.

Regards
    PK

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.