All Topics / Heads Up! / P.I.G.T.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of jcso99jcso99
    Participant
    @jcso99

P.I.G.T. (Property Investor Get Together)

I am currently working towards being financial free and wondering anybody interested in getting together regularly to meet to discuss property investing related topics.

Topics: Strategies, concerns, raising capital, goals, success and/or failure stories and any property investing related stories

Participants: Anybody serious about property investing (regardless of their current level of achievement in property investing)

Time: Weekend (possibly beginning this Sunday 14 Oct 2005)

Venue: Melbourne Metropolitan area (North Melbourne Library has discussion rooms that is available for rent on weekends) but is open for suggestions

Frequency: Fortnightly or monthly

Keep the suggestions coming.

Cheers
    John

Wanting financial freedom is not enough. Take some action TODAY. I have successfully built my own PART TIME business whilst still working in a Bank. If you want to know more, PM or email ME.

Profile photo of Finance FriendFinance Friend
    @finance-friend

Great idea John. This is the enthusiasm and interest that I enjoy most on this list. I wish you well in your endeavours to financial freedom!

It is good to talk with likeminded people, it helps solve problems. I have had some good advice from people on here so I hope you are able to find people with similar aspirations as yours to help you achieve.

Regards,
    Rob

Rob Whyte
    Certified Mortgage Consultant MIAA

Principal & Licensee
    The Mortgage Gallery
    e [email protected]

Winner 2004 National Office of the Year!

Accredited with over 27 lenders nationally. 15 years experience in commercial and residential lending, ask me anything, if I dont know, I’ll find out!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.