All Topics / Heads Up! / Download 2nd copy on new Laptop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ChoirChoir
    Participant
    @choir

Hi, philip,

I have problem with the bregistration of the second copy of the software onto my new laptop and have sent you 2 eamils, one in your private mailbox of this Forum and one at the PropertyInvesting.com email address.

Please also send me any upgrades to both the email address shown in my email. Thanks.

Regards
    Raymond Choi

Profile photo of Investment DetectiveInvestment Detective
    @investment-detective

Hi Raymond

I have replyed to your email to [email protected] and you may download the updated version of ID at your leasure.

Regards

Philip Batey
    JATPAC Designs

Author of Investment Detective

Profile photo of ChoirChoir
    Participant
    @choir

Hi, Philip,

Thanks for your email. I managed to download the latest software onto my new laptop and also updated the old version with the latest version on the office computer.

Many thanks for your help. By the way, do you normally send out email to registered users for any upgrades when they become available?

Regards
    Raymond

Profile photo of Investment DetectiveInvestment Detective
    @investment-detective

Hi Raymond

Right now there are no emails for new versions, if you keep an eye on the ID download page it will be updated occasionally.

I am hoping to introduce an automatic update check in a future version that will alert users to a new release.

Thanks

Phil

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.