All Topics / Forum Frolic / Ever Lost Your Cool

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi all
    I like this guys/girls I had one that rang me back 29 times from indonisia to sell me shares in a company in the US my kids even said why keep telling them to ring you back in in 2 hrs then I gave them the numbers on my card wrong and told them to order me 45,000 shares at $5.00 US on my card this they did the the price fell to 2.00 US and the chase went round and round and round at the end the director of the group rang me and I told him that his staff had waist more of my time then his loss and the card wasn’t in my name as the number was wrong and now guess what nowbody rings me.
    This company lost all the calls and about 25,000 US that tells them I don’t like to be interupted
    don’t get mad get even its alot better feeling.
    If telstra ring me I put them on hold for hrs just like they put me on hold for hrs.
    I go back and say hold one minute and put it on park 1.30 go back and put them on hold again and then say sorry if not interested.
    never hang up first time they will ring back??under my system they will never ring back.

here to help

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Gatsby, hopefully you will get to see the film in a crowded cinema like we did. Everyone got right into it and a girl just up the back had a real strange laugh but got the jokes just a little slower than most so waiting for her to burst out laughing was worth the 13 NZD entry alone. Oh and also choc top and pepsi. $8.

[email protected]
    NZ Investors & Property Spotters
    Renovations & Project Management
    Email now to receive info on the lastest deals!

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Don and Liz,
    I actually just got back tonight from seeing it. I knew it was a one joke movie but I think I had too high expectations (not quite up with ‘There’s Something About Mary’). Some of the scenes were hilarious (chest waxing, the Indian salesmen, one liners, etc). The cinema I was in was fairly empty and the females in the audience seemed to laugh the most at the language. Some great lines in there and perfectly executed (I’m going to put my bike in your trunk!). ‘The Proposition’ was great also. First Aussie film (well half Aussie made film) I’ve enjoyed in a long time. Worth seeing.
    Cheers,
    Gatsby.
    PS. ‘Enron’ the inside documentary about it’s collapse is being released here in Melbourne this weekend. Looks great from what I’ve previewed.

“Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is often the best thing to do.”

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Don and Liz,
    Just finished watching ‘At the Movies’ with Marg and Dave. They reviewed ‘Enron’. Definitely worth a view for anyone interested in investing/economics. Their problem with the film was that they stated that it would have appealed to ‘economists’ because they got lost with some of the doco.
    Cheers,
    Gatsby.

“Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is often the best thing to do.”

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

That’s right! The waxing – ouch!

The enron things sounds cool. Maybe I might understand some of it. Seems like a million years ago now but I actually studied economics at uni – even if it was newcastle uni. I wasn’t a real student because I did not stay drunk from wednesday to monday morning. Reserved my drinking to once a week after work on Sundays – very boring. I remember studying economic history as a naive 20 yr old thinking we are making the same mistakes now as before and that thought made me a bit anxious. Now the same thought is comforting but I am not sure why.

Anyway a bit off track ramble blah blah Blah.

Cheers

[email protected]
    NZ Investors & Property Spotters
    Renovations & Project Management
    Email now to receive info on the lastest deals!

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.