All Topics / Help Needed! / Stuck !!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of pfppfp
    @pfp

Hi everyone,
    Have just recently rediscovered this site, and am enjoying reading through the posts, such a great source of information.
    Well this is my first post and was interested in others opinions, at present we have ppor and 3 ip’s unfortunately all cf-, 2 only slightly (not worth selling yet)and latest one currently undergoing major reno, once finished and rented will still be cf- but is dual residence in coastal area so are keeping one half for personal use at present.
    Broker says banks feel we have reached our serviceability limit(we don’t) and now only consider us for purchase of cf+ properties,(easier said than done) hence now feeling STUCK, really liking WA at the moment but cant seem to find or make cf+ acquisition [worried]feel as though we have reached a dead end at the moment and not sure on what our next move should be.
    anyones opinion would be greatly appreciated as motivation and confidence has taken a bit of a nose dive.
    many thanks
    pfp

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

Hi pfp & welcome to the forum,
    You may want to get a second opinion regarding your current serviceability/max borrowing capacity,
    If you would like me to crunch the numbers feel free to email me with the relevant info, cheers.

Regards
    Steven
    Mortgage Broker

Mobile Mortgage Market
    Ph: 0402 483 216
    [email protected]
    http://www.mobilemortgagemarket.com.au

PLEASE note comments made should not be taken as specific taxation, financial, legal or investment advice.

Profile photo of pfppfp
    @pfp

Hi
    Thanks to Steven and Alistair, for the welcome and offer of help.
    Having my current situation relooked at, so hopefully will soon see which direction is best.
    Thanks again for the reply

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.