All Topics / Help Needed! / Selling acre block of land in The Vines – Help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of BonnieBonnie
    Participant
    @bonnie

Hi Guys,

I’ve written about this in the “Development” section but thought it was better suited in this forum, so please bear with me if you’ve already read it.

Anyway, I have one of the last acre blocks of land available in the exclusive Vines Estate in Perth. After this block, they will not be releasing any more acres – only small 700-1000sq mtr blocks. The block is situated directly opposite a multi-million dollar property with many other beautiful properties in the street.

We’re wanting to sell this block as we have other plans of building elsewhere. My dillema is that I would like to sell the block privately for $350,000 and am wondering if anyone out there would be willing to help me do so? I am not experienced at all in private sales so I thought there would be some very knowledgable people on this forum who have been there and done that, and wouldn’t mind helping me out. Thanks alot in advance.

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Hey Bonnie,

Do a search for posts about selling privately on the forum. Also you could try google for info on selling your home privately. There are heaps of resources.

Hope this helps…G7

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.