All Topics / Creative Investing / gross and his project

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Give it to them grossrealisation!
    Maybe they are too busy with their ‘dedicted’ forums?!
    I don’t really know…
    But I like the in your face, let’s party attitude.

Cheers,
    Jacob.

‘Stay Happy and you’ll be Perfectly Fine’ – Jack

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi ah grass hopper
    are you going to the syndney meeting at petersham rsl on sunday.
    see you there is steve going to come.
    maybe after my Last serve maybe not.
    was my wording right or did I not spell it out right.
    sorry
    see you soon

here to help

Profile photo of Bob DobelinaBob Dobelina
    Participant
    @bob-dobelina

Hoowee, bit of a cheeky post gr, not that I don’t agree with some points though..

I agree that there are folks out there making an absolute mint on stuff like land subdivision etc which has little to do with what Steve has written about. And you would know by now that I would not be averse to making a quid in such environments, with enough equity behind me. But it’s horses for courses mate, like Steve says, are you in the game for profit or to generate passive income? Ok, you could argue that in terms of total money made, making a 30% IRR on a mixed use pre-cast tower might beat the pants off hunting around for half a dozen sub-$50K NZ weatherboard country homes – however, you would know yourself what kind of security and drama is required on the former. Plus, many people in the former game are equity contributors not project managers and therefore not in control of the outcome! ;)

It may well be that income-oriented resi property is the best place to be for many of the RESULTS people. Some quite well-heeled folks started out in resi and now that reflects well on their A&Ls, and today they are very good prospects to lend money to.

Basically, I think it’s a tiny bit inaccurate to compare what I think are apples and oranges.

And if the mentors are not replying to your post, perhaps it’s because they are taking a million enquiries and hour from the new investors that just joined the program? Don’t be such a big meanie gr you rogue, you.

Bob

@grossrealisation

hi all
    I have spoken with steve
    and it is similar to Bob Dobelina is saying.
    it maybe difficult to put apples with apples so lets change the goal posts a little.
    read the gross and his projects on somersoft in the caveats section then post back here your deal and I’ll post mine.open to both mentore and non
    still interested in what deals are out there

here to help

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

OK GrossR i’m in for the challenge with you personally just to see how good u r.

I’m working on a deal in the Whitsundays and will shorten the challenge to 35 days against yours. I am also willing to put a wager on it under written by my barrister to match you dollar for dollar on this forum, if u lose u pay up,and vise versa, real money.

Secondly if you don’t want to pay for the mentoring program that Steve and others have running then don’t insult the group by silly challenges, leave them alone as they have made a decission to go in a direction which is no business of yours. Your challenges to his program are in my view against the ethics of his program.

I would like to point out that i have not or am not in the program which is my decission because i am on a path to a destination that i have mapped out with a mastermind group i put together and is ahead of expectations.

so Gross lets go, what is your deal?

resiwealth … Philip

@wealth4life.com

So GR are u the guy that is trying to raise #370,000.00 with a 15% return on the liverpool project.

Do you have a dealers licience

Is it against 1st or 2nd mortgage

Have u prepared a prospectus

What is the address so i can access it

Who is your solicator

What is the settlement date

Do you have an IM

R u aware of the new ASIC laws with the 12/20

Lets talk real deals and not hypertheticals GR, waiting for your project mate

resiwealth

@grossrealisation

Hi Resiwealth
    Not sure if we can cut the time down as mine is still need of time to run.
    Not sure if you have read my earlier post but have spoken to steve re his mentoring programme and its not on the same lines as this, as his is a information and fall back position mentoring.
    I would like to take the wager except I don’t gamble never have nor would I but it would be interesting to see who makes the most profit and remember this is not which group makes the most profit its what you make personally that counts.
    as for masterminds sorry but I don’t know any but I do know good projects there the ones I get involved in .
    Not sure of your barrister I have 2 and Marcel and Jason are very expensive so I don’t get them involved unless I can recoup there costs.
    and sorry to harm your ethics as we all have different ideas on ethics and I don’t look as these business ideas with ethics in mind.
    We have some time yet to run but once all is in place I will ask who wishes to post there deal and by all means you can post yours.If you wish you can post earlier

here to help

@wealth4life.com

So GR you r backing down, I will put my QC up on this forum with a wager because you are a successful developer and a lazy $100k is the worth the tax deduction + GST of course.

So GR u started this what is your real project with out your computer programs.

Nett
    %
    ROI

you choose, cause i have a doozy to present to you.

resi[cigar]

@wealth4life.com

What has happened to GR … r u there lawerance or do I have to wait to see u Saturday night.

U still havn’t answered my questions to how u r raising money for the Liverpool, but i have a VG friend at the ASIC Martin Place 18th floor so i will check the details 4 u.

resi … Oh by the way i am signing off now to go and have a few scotches with some mates, so i AM NOT running away from this one GR (lawerance)

@grossrealisation

hi resiwealth
    I think you have already had a few.
    not sure who you are meeting saturday night but unfortunatly for one of us you don’t move in the group I will be with saturday night.
    As for my project I haven’t been asked about any of my liverpool project but if you wish to know by all means ask away.
    And you can by all means ask your good friend to email me and I can tell him also.
    As for running after a few I wouldn’t run if I was you but thats a little bit of advice.and I didn’t get it from a book.
    single malt is the best but If I was you I would call it a night

here to help

@grossrealisation

hi resiwealth
    So GR are u the guy that is trying to raise #370,000.00 with a 15% return on the liverpool project (no)(I have a project in liverpool but it not raising $375,000) .

Do you have a dealers licience
    (don’t need one As I’m the developer)(not a second hand car dealer)

Is it against 1st or 2nd mortgage(not sure what you are refering to so will give this one a miss)

Have u prepared a prospectus
    (again not sure what your are refering to As my developments are private companies and trusts)

What is the address so i can access it.
    ( again not sure which one you are talking about)

Who is your solicator( why and which one)

What is the settlement date
    (still working on a couple of project which one)

Do you have an IM ( what do you call a IM)

R u aware of the new ASIC laws with the 12/20
    (YES)

Lets talk real deals and not hypertheticals GR, waiting for your project mate
    (what real deal)
    I think you may need to check and sharpen your pencil and ask again
    this post has had more life in one day then a whole week

here to help

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Time to finish up on this thread.

You guys are both successful at what you do and there is really no benefit gained by anyone to watch you two lock horns publicly.

You both have the other’s email addresses so take it as far as you like offline.

All the best to you both.

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.