All Topics / Help Needed! / tenant database checking site?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of dee berrydee berry
    @dee-berry

Does anyone know of a site where I could gain access to view ‘blacklisted’ tenants. I manage my own properties therefore I don’t have access to the tenant checking database as real estate agents do.
    Any info would be wonderful.

Regards
    Dee

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

I dont think as a private citizen that you could get access to the ‘database’. Maybe get a friend who is an agent to see for you, but in any instance be very thorough in your checks with prospective tenants and check those refrences.

Also a good way is to have a look at the state of the inside of a prospecive tenants car, it’s usually a good indication of how they keep their house too.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi Dee,
    look up http://www.tica.com.au you may be able to register with TICA which will give you access to a tenant database. You can use it to look up tenants or list them!

I also manage my own properties and have had no trouble registering with them. I’m not a real estate agent (thank god) but I do have my own companies! It may be worth a phone call to them.

Cheers

Xenia

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents, No Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of dee berrydee berry
    @dee-berry

Thank you for the above information. The site appears to be useful.I will be looking into this further.

Dee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.