Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

SQUATTERS HANDBOOK..FYI

Came across this whilst doing some research..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

I’m absolutely staggered after having read all of that.

That is only one step down from all of these tenant advisory services, highlighting every trick in the book to avoid and evade responsibility.

The local friendly Moari tow truck driver is looking more and more valuable all the time.

Cheers,

Darryl Moore

“No point having a cake if you can’t eat it.”

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

amazing!!!!!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents, No Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

he claims all land is stolen from aboriginals – thus he is trespassing and should be deported to his ancestral country asap… see how much sympathy he gets for his beliefs back there. If he spent half as much time applying for jobs as spent writing this piece of rubbish he would be on the right course to be a productive member of society instead of yet another spoilt leach. I have had losers squatting in my places before – they certainly aren’t the ones lying awake at night wondering where the next interest payment will come from or out there at midnight with the police apologising to the neighbours for their animal behaviour.

http://www.megapropertygroup.com

INVESTMENT SALES * RENTAL SOLUTIONS * STRATA MANAGEMENT

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

Isn’t it a leech ??
    Not sure myself.

Sounds like someone struck a raw nerve Ausprop?

LOL

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

The attitude does really grate I must admit. It’s annoying to think that these guys believe they can sit around on the dole all dAY smoking weed and drinking at taxpayers expense when we are out slogging it hard, then have the audacity to say that the assets we have built up have been stolen from someone else and should therefore be theirs to trash at their leisure.

http://www.megapropertygroup.com

INVESTMENT SALES * RENTAL SOLUTIONS * STRATA MANAGEMENT

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp
    Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

…………how about the list of empty houses. Can you imagine what it would be like to finda vacant one of yours on the list?

Live, Learn and Grow

Lifexperience

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Imagine watching Today Tonight and you recognise the house on TV as being yours; the one your PM hasn’t been able to get a tenant into for the last 6 weeks..now you know why your PM doesnt return your calls….

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

Hence why I don’t rent out property.
    Don’t have to deal with tenants and PMs’.

Profile photo of roborobo
    @robo

If its your home and they have no legal right to be there why can’t you just go around and grab them by the scruff of the neck and turf them out? As long as your isurance is up to date.

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

coz the laws ison their side.
    Its probably the same as ‘assult’ if you touch them.

And then Ray Martin and the team will be onto you chasing you around the streets with a camera and a microphone.

Profile photo of roborobo
    @robo

Just out of interest KP if you don’t rent out R/E obviously you don’t own any IP’S? Why not?

Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1

I wonder what the blood sucking leaches would do if you (owner of property they are sqatting in) just moved in with them, became more obnoxious than them, ate their food, used their power,water etc? Do you reckon they’d move out willingly then?[biggrin]

Profile photo of GrantH_1974GrantH_1974
    @granth_1974

what do they do with the handbook when someone comes around with a baseball bat…? roll it up & throw it at you…?[dead2][smash]

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp
    Originally posted by robo:

Just out of interest KP if you don’t rent out R/E obviously you don’t own any IP’S? Why not?

Not quite Robo,
    I own a swag of property…just no tenants.
    Mostly its under construction.
    ‘Trapped’ equity you could call it.

kp

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

In The Netherlands squatting is legal if the house has been vacant for a certain period of time (I believe it’s 1 year).

It is regarded as immoral to leave a house vacant for a long period when there is such a high demand for housing, esp in the cities, mainly Amsterdam.

Celivia

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Where can I find such a hand book that extolls the rights of a tennant?

If I know their rights I’d be better prepared and not walk into a trap that’ll be very costly!

We used to rent a house (before we bought) where the A/C was a joke and we asked and asked to have it repaired and later replaced. Nothing! REA said owner wont budge. So we moved out! The next tennant, who we met at my sisters party (funnily enough) told us that they informed the REA that they will live rent free until the A/C is replaced as it is (I think they said this) ‘Inhumane to expect them to live in these conditions – Fibro home, virtually no insulation with 50+ degrees in summer. Not good – well, with the A/C the temp was reduced to a balmy 49 degrees!

Any-one?

Cheers
    C@34

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to always try something one more time.
    – Thomas Edison

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Maybe the Tenants Advisory Service or similair Calvin?

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

My understanding of squatters rights is that anytime the squatter leave the property you can resume possession of the property. Only one person can claim squatters right at a time. There may be 4-5 people in the place but only one of them actually has rights. Once you can get that person out you can take back control.
    C2

Rich in happiness and money is better than rich in money with no happiness.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.