All Topics / General Property / Reduced Land Tax bill….I’m happy

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

C@34,

Should be zero mate for your PPoR ??? Is something unusual ??

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Dazz,
    you are correct! I got the Rates’n’Taxes mixed up with the Land Tax Bill; just hope they wont all be that high…..[blush2]

Cheers
    C@34

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to always try something one more time.
    – Thomas Edison

Profile photo of MooreyMoorey
    @moorey

Hi Dazzling. I see your from WA. Can I ask who your accountant is?

Profile photo of AuzzieLadAuzzieLad
    Participant
    @auzzielad

Wow,

Interesting thread, Dazz when it all sorted, please let us know :), if all goes well naturally seek compensation plust interest :)

Cheers & good luck

Profile photo of bensonbenson
    Participant
    @benson

Daz,

WA has an administrative tribunal now called SAT. Apart from your accountants fee for coming up with your interpretation of the law I dont think there would be any other costs if you appeal. In the old days it went through the court system which was very expensive.

Benson

Profile photo of grant7grant7
    @grant7

Hi Redwing,

Im also in WA and after speaking with OSR they confirm that if properties held in different trusts then land tax is treated separate for each trusts. ie not combined saving lots of land tax.
    Are all your properties held in one trust? If so why? Is there any disadvantage Im not seeing in having multiple trusts?

Thanks
    Grant

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Been donkeys since I’ve had the time to read any threads, and I know that Dazz was goign AWOL, but has there been any resolution to this issue?

Have we heard anything from any-one else that might have picked up the ball and followed in Dazz’s giant foot-steps??
    [fear]

Cheers
    C@34

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to always try something one more time.
    – Thomas Edison

Don’t let reality be the benchmark for your Dreams

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.