All Topics / Heads Up! / Hans Jakobi – anyone done his course?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of zeallouszeallous
    @zeallous

Hi,

Has anyone does his course? Seems like the four biggies in Aussie are Steve Macknight, M. Lomas, Otton and Jakobi.

zeallous

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Yes and romour has it that 2 of them are worn out stale, what do u think?

resi

Profile photo of MartinSilverMartinSilver
    @martinsilver

I bought Han's course a while ago – I found the information to be quite helpful. Although, if you already have experience or already own a large property portfolio I wouldn't bother with it as the content seems to be directed at beginners.

I think it's one of those things where if you actually use the information and apply it then you will get your moneys worth. It's easy to buy something like this, not use it and waste your money. So if you do buy the course then make sure you learn from it and use it. Similar to earning a degree – if you spend 3 years or so educating yourself then make sure you get a job within your industry and apply what you have learnt. The same principle applies to this course (and all the others).

I got an email recently (or some time in the not so distant past) saying Hans has a blog site… http://www.hansjakobi.com
    or .com.au… (I can't remember exactly).

You could maybe check out more information there… I just realised, this is a VERY old thread. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.