All Topics / Help Needed! / Want help renting Vacant Land

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of OnetimejackOnetimejack
    @onetimejack

Hi there,
    My mate has one and a quater ackers of vacant residentual land close to a sea side town and has no power or water or fence. Can he rent the land to Grey Nomads leagaly to leave there caravans and live. I look forward to your advice. Thanks

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

His first point of call should be the local council..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1

Excuse my ignorance…but what are “Grey nomads”?
    Sounds like a gang? In which case i bet the locals would have ’em booted out in a flash!
    i agree that the council would be the 1st port of call. See what regulations they will need you to comply with.Probably water,sewerage (or septic) & at least “temporary accommodation” reg’s. Good luck.

Profile photo of smilingjacksmilingjack
    @smilingjack

you can rent anything. what the land can be legally used for is another thing. I own lots of land near sea side towns. In NSW on site sewerage treatment is a touchy matter with most councils cracking down on any useage of land anywhere near the ocean unless you have that covered. even camping for the legal 3 months of the year requires on site sewerage treatment. and you will need a council permit to camp .
    using the land for business is another entire matter with many more options open.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.