All Topics / Help Needed! / Investing in Perth

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of bdbd
    Participant
    @bd

I am new to Perth. I wish to rent for myself while I understad the market, but also feel thatt he price are on the rise and need to be on the ‘band wagon’ too. I feel it may be a good idea to buy a block for my future house, ideally near the sea in Hillary’s. I also want to invest in fast growing area – either in blocks or in ready property. I need advise on both issues – how to go about it, best way to look, best areas for investment etc.

bd

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Start here..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

was just talking to a guy that was saying there is a new land release at Hillarys: it has been offered to locals first. better get your skates on – it will sell fast….

http://www.megapropertygroup.com

INVESTMENT SALES * RENTAL SOLUTIONS * STRATA MANAGEMENT

Profile photo of krskrs
    @krs

Hi bd,

I also want to invest in fast growing area – either in blocks or in ready property. I need advise on both issues – how to go about it, best way to look, best areas for investment etc.

Try south of Perth – Mandurah, Singleton Beach, Rockingham for property in fast growing areas. If you do a search on Mandurah and/or Singleton Beach in the forum there are a heap of links to property that is selling in the area.

Good luck!!

Krs.

Profile photo of Aly1Aly1
    Participant
    @aly1

How about the village at wellard? on the way down to rockingham/mandurah…

A

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.