All Topics / Value Adding / Celebrations – Baldivis – Mandurah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Just an update for anyone thinking of building with Celebration Homes, discussed on another post.

If building from Baldivis to Mandurah –
    There will be delays.

Memo will be sent to all clients currently building. Building timeframe from signing is expected to be 12-14 months.

Celebration Homes has shut their doors for this month and October.
    November – apparently only taking on 12 homes.

Also 2 price increases since signing my contract in early August.

I am building Pinnacle – Basic cost $129,300
    This home will now cost – $138,700.
    Apparently no more increases for this year??

I am currently organising finance and still plan to go ahead regardless.

Cheers, M

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

yikes… that’s a shame as they were one of the few builders delivering anything in a reasonable time frame. presumably Dale Alcock and Hombuyers is in the same basket?

http://www.megapropertygroup.com

INVESTMENT SALES * RENTAL SOLUTIONS * STRATA MANAGEMENT

Profile photo of RegrowRegrow
    @regrow

Hi Marisa

Looks like I will have to look at other builders now. Our place should be finnished in October, a total of 6 months from start to finish. Celebrations have been good, probably why they have heaps of work and can only take on 12 more.

Regrow

You are a fool for 5 seconds if you ask a question, but a fool for life if you don’t.

Profile photo of asdfasdf
    Participant
    @asdf

Marisas right. Shut up shop till Nov when they’ll take on 12 more only in the Mandurah region. Prices would be up again from that quoted. I’m anticipating once summer comes round. Who are you thinking of using Regrow? Heard Highbury Homes turn things around quite quickly….

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

we sell Highbury packages and have put together a few for members on the forum etc. We can be competitive for homes that are suitable for lots in places like Anchorage i.e. around 500sqm, but struggle a bit with the larger homes e.g. 180sqm vs 220sqm. at roughly $1k a sqm haht’s about $30-$40k difference to compete with. For the larger lots at singleton I thought Celebration could be the way to go but that door seems to have shut. I see Gemmill has been doing a lot of the packages at Anchorage and they seem to be going up reaonably quickly. Metrostyle also had a few signs up but I have heard they won’t hold their prices for very long if you are waiting in titles.

http://www.megapropertygroup.com

INVESTMENT SALES * RENTAL SOLUTIONS * STRATA MANAGEMENT

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.