All Topics / Help Needed! / No Deposit H&L Packages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Oxygen FundingOxygen Funding
    @oxygen-funding

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the no deposit house and land packages i.e. from Devine Homes for a first home buyer? I’m wondering if it’s a good option? I have a friend (a real one again – works with my husband) who is about to take the leap and is thinking about buying a unit for his first purchase instead, then use that as a IP down the track – I don’t agree that’s the best option.

Get your money working for you instead of a bank! You could earn up to 3% PER MONTH on your money. Ask me how!

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

how much are they marked up above the median price for the same unit and how much are the repayments above normal bank loans, these are some of the questions I would be asking!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents, No Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of Oxygen FundingOxygen Funding
    @oxygen-funding

Good point – thanks

Get your money working for you instead of a bank! You could earn up to 3% PER MONTH on your money. Ask me how!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.