All Topics / Heads Up! / Did u Miss out on Steve’s Mentoring Program?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Well so did I ([cry] bloody web site crashing [computer]), but if you want to kick back with some property investors for 4 days on the gold coast, I am trying to get a group together to get the group discount to go to the Aussie Minshare Intensive.
    Link: http://www.ascendbeyond.com/2005mindshare-aus.htm

The session leaders look pretty good, so if you are interested could you please PM me so I can organise something. Thanks.

Regards,

FFComm

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

That’s a good idea. We’re about to tackle our next reno so dont have the time but how about a Penpal system ?

Profile photo of jcso99jcso99
    Participant
    @jcso99

I am in VIC and would love to get in contact with like minded people to keep the information going and also to keep each of us committed to our plan of action. I reckon the hardest bit for myself is to try to do this on your own (possibly due to my tendency to be lazy) and nobody to watch over you for your actions.

Keep me posted.

Cheers
    John

Wanting financial freedom is not enough. Take some action TODAY. I have successfully built my own PART TIME business whilst still working in a Bank. If you want to know more, PM or email ME.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.