All Topics / Heads Up! / 11 second solution

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of kerickeric
    @keric

I’m trying to filter my options for investment property using the 11 second solution. However in New zealand wher I’m from, there is nothing even close to this guideline. Most options are $40-60K off the mark for a property renting around $180-190 per week. Is this guidline now outdated or am I looking at this all wrong. Please help
    Keri

Cheers Keri

Profile photo of beachgalbeachgal
    Participant
    @beachgal

Hi Keri
    I am about 3/4 of the way through Steve’s first book and I am also feeling that it is difficult to meet these guidelines. We have 3 properties and based on the 11 second solution, none of the three meet the criteria! 2 are close. I also wondered if this is still used as an initial sorting tool. I also wondered if the purchase price, would be the the amount owing, as 2 of the properties we had a 20% deposit. I hope that someone can provide further information. Thanks

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Hi you two,
    no this no longer the “norm”! When Steve wrote his book it applied and helped a lot of people make quick decisions.

Try doing a search on past forums and t=you’ll find that this has been discussed by many, long and hard.

Not to worry, there are planty of other ideas out there to make properties worth while! Read, learn adn then ask more pointed qestions that relate specifically to your situation!

Hope that helped some.

Cheers
    C@34

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to always try something one more time.
    – Thomas Edison

Profile photo of melb15melb15
    Participant
    @melb15

check out steve’s second book as this is all about the change in the property market that in many cases has made the 11 second solution obsolete.

Profile photo of RikkyRikky
    @rikky

Check out the USA market they are everywere

Monopoly, my favourite game

Profile photo of nazzysmithnazzysmith
    @nazzysmith

Aussie 11 Second properties are still there you just gotta get on your knees and search for them…
    e.g What if you bought a block of 8 units? Sold 2 off to pay down the mortgage and make the remaining 6 cash positive?

You just gotta get creative.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.