All Topics / General Property / median price info

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of cama20cama20
    Participant
    @cama20

I have been trying to do some detective work on suburbs around Melbourne and am finding it hard to find a good sight that has relevant information like median price trends for the passed 10 or 20 years ect. Does any one know of a good sight for this type of detective work?

Profile photo of Adamj_81Adamj_81
    Participant
    @adamj_81

i couldnt tell you but if an d when you find out, i would like it if you let me know
    cheers

Profile photo of fernfurnfernfurn
    @fernfurn

Last Sundays Age Domain Property Review has a complete guide to every suburb. Only for 5 years admittedly but it is a good start. Shows median price 2004 & 5, the change and the 5 yr trend, the clearance rate and total value of sales per suburb with their prediction of future sales. If you cant get a back copy, go to your local library and copy it, if all else fails email me (Fernfurn) through your topic and I will email you the suburbs you are interested in.

Fern

Profile photo of cama20cama20
    Participant
    @cama20

Thanks fernfurn

I managed to get a copy of a friend. This is a good start it has the right information just does not show it year by year. Thanks a lot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.