All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / mentor program sign invading my page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of MuktaMukta
    @mukta

Please help me, the MENTOR PROGRAM SEEMS TO BE FULL sign is spread right across my page blocking any access to anything behind it.
    I have run antivirus, apparently none detected, does anyone have any ideas, Im no wiz on the computer.
    Thanking You
    Kind regards

Paula

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

It may just be a computer gliche. Have you tried shutting down your comp and starting again. It sounds more like a problem with your comp than the actual site. Also what anti virus check are you using and when was it last updated?

C2

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Maybe try clearing your cache?

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 75% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Mukta, I had the same problem for a few days, and was stuck inside a thread- no other threads worked for me:(SOnja even put a thread up for me “Celivia locked in…” )
    Eventually I got the page back to normal again by first deleting my temp files, and then, as Simon suggested, clearing my cache.

Hope this will work for you, too!

Celivia

Profile photo of voigtstrvoigtstr
    @voigtstr

another thing to try is control+shift+refresh ie hold control and shift keys then click the refresh button on the browser, this should force the browser to bypass the local cache.

More stuff on the voigtstr at http://users.bigpond.net.au/voigtstr

Profile photo of MITMIT
    Participant
    @millionaire-in-training

Hi all
    I had the same problem since fri, so i contacted Eugene in the office, with much toing and froing of downloads from my pages, he has done a great job and fixed it. It seems he was having difficulty replicating the problem, hence the need for screen snapshots. It seems all clear to me tonight now. Good job Eugene

MIT | Owen Real Estate
    Email Me

Profile photo of RegrowRegrow
    @regrow

I had the same problem also. It was on my laptop and also on my PC. After a few days it dissapeared though.

Regards

Regrow

You are a fool for 5 seconds if you ask a question, but a fool for life if you don’t.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.