All Topics / Help Needed! / syndicate?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of gardenerguygardenerguy
    Participant
    @gardenerguy

Hello every body im just wanting opinions on companies trusts or syndicates. If i had a bunch of mom and dad investors wanting to put in money for a
    deposit on a investment property. what is the best structure for that?
    Also is there any successful investors in perth that might hav some free time to mentor me?

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

grossrealisation loves his syndicates and would probably have some useful insight on this matter.

Cheers,
    Jacob.

‘Stay Happy and you’ll be Perfectly Fine’ – Jack

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi gardenerguy
    Thanks spi yes I do.
    you will ned to email me as I can tell you what i’m involved in but I can advertise or recommend syndication and you must ask me what I’m involved in so I can explain how your system can work.
    you are not allowed to ask me to assist in the first tence as this is seen as advertiseing and will put you under the 2/20 rule and will come under asic.
    2 / 20 rule is either 2mil or 20 investors per yeareach ever is the higher or you must do a prospectuse to asic.
    There are people like me that are structured for this market and if asked can assist.
    It might sound funny but some times when you see those guys going in with the wigs on there heads they aslo look funny but they soon wipe the smile off your face when it goes agaimst you so you try to avoid in the first place.

here to help

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Hi Gardenerguy,

I have a client who puts together syndicates, to invrest in commercial property. He has a free ebook on the subject on his Internet site http://www.gal.com.au.

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of gafamagafama
    @gafama

Hi

Syndicates can work really well but you need to abide by the rules (as outlined above).

If it’s small and with colleagues or family etc, not so much a problem but I would still have everything checked by a solicitor – is well worth the cost.

Regards

Megan

http://www.propertyhub.net
    Your Investing, Structuring and Developing Information Hub.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.