All Topics / Heads Up! / Wildly Wealthy Women

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Profile photo of WASPWASP
    @wasp

JENMANS LETTER TO WWW

Wasp

Its not what you earn but what you do with what you earn

Profile photo of WASPWASP
    @wasp

MORE

THE PROPERT REVOLUTION BY JENMAN

Interesting reads

Wasp

Its not what you earn but what you do with what you earn

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

yep, you gotta love that Jenman, he’s such a kind and caring man!!!!!!!

wants to help everyone!

Where have I seen those pictures of him with the Dalai Lama?????

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents, No Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of Rob_WRob_W
    @rob_w

Interesting links!

I’m not sure what to make of Jenman. I have enjoyed reading his articles, there’s some good information there.

However, reading the ‘property revolution’ article I have to say – the man’s a damn communist! Basically he’s saying that property investing is unfair because rich people make money, and that this is morally unsound. The revolution is coming! The poor will not stand for this! From memory, these are all old ideas, and proved very popular when preached in Russia in 1917.

Presumably as well as giving all our property back to the proletariat, all companies will need to be nationalised as well. So no stock trading either, folks.

He also quotes Gandhi:

“Wealth without work is the first deadly sin.”

Gandhi was a good fellow and all, but when it came to economic policy he was a nutcase. He basically wanted India to revert to an agrarian society where everyone spun there own cloth. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’ve made more money on the property market than Gandhi ever did, so I’m suggesting that he shut up and stay out of this.

Anyway, what’s this crap about wealth without work? I’ve been renovating for two months solid now, and it’s not exactly like sitting around at the beach sipping margaritas. This is my first reno, and I must say that I think doing my ‘normal’ job is easier!

Neil ‘Trotsky’ Jenman. Where’s J Edgar Hoover when you need him?

Profile photo of trakkatrakka
    @trakka

I did Wildly Wealthy Women in 2004 and 2005, and I'd have to add to the chorus of satisfied customers.

For those who asked why you'd repeat, many women do it for the social interaction – it justifies getting away from the family for a weekend if you're going to an educational event! – but in my case it was because I didn't feel that I committed to the program sufficiently in 2004, and missed out on a lot of opportunities as a result. I made sure that I didn't repeat that mistake in 2005 and that really got me moving in the right direction. Many women went back AGAIN in 2006, but I felt that I was ready to move on. And I've joined a local group of WWW graduates who meet fortnightly to encourage each other, and that's invaluable. (http://www.brisbanewic.com)

I must say that personally I find Sandy quite kooky, and I think she says some crazy things – like using the phrase "quantum physics" when she goes on to demonstrate that she hasn't the faintest idea what quantum physics is! – but there is a lot of useful information in the course, and the world needs some eccentrics. I was much more interested in the property side of things taught by Dymphna, than the wealthy psychology stuff taught by Sandy, but I know lots of women who think that Sandy has changed their lives and are very grateful for her work. I just get a bit scared sometimes that some people take her advice too literally, and have taken on her teachings to a degree that is cult-like. But that's not Sandy's fault.

I've since done many of Dymphna's seminars and other courses, and I feel I've gotten my money's worth many times over. It took me a while to kick into gear, but my confidence and ability as an investor is soaring. Dymphna is extremely knowledgeable, has used a great diversity of strategies (not advocating absolutely for growth or cashflow, local or foreign investments, hold or sell, active or passive, etc), and is genuinely seeking to help people. I think she has the very highest ethics and integrity, and is very generous in sharing what she's learned. And as mentioned, I think she has a much broader base of investment experiences than many speakers. She really has a very wide range of properties in her own portfolio and has tried just about every strategy you could mention. I can't speak highly enough of Dymphna's knowledge and integrity, and personally I count myself extremely fortunate that I signed up for WWW. It was a real "turning point" in my life.

I'm now at a point where my investments are going well enough that I've decided to invest $20K in Dymphna's forthcoming Platinum Property Partners 1-year mentoring program. This program will be for a smaller group and will include one-on-one mentoring plus access to amazing speakers (eg Bernard Salt), and monthly get-togethers on the east coast. I don't doubt for a moment that I'll get my money's worth. I'll try to remember to come back in 12 months and tell anybody who's interested how I got along!

Warmest regards, Tracey in Brisbane

Profile photo of JFairbankJFairbank
    @jfairbank
    Hirirose wrote:
    Very sad to hear this is happening to Sandy and Dymphna (Wildly Wealthy Women founders). I am currently doing the course and have definately got my monies worth out of it. I started the program with 3 properties and have 9 at present. The thing I loved about this course was the fact that it is just for women and there are no silly questions. Not everyone will become a millionaire at the end of the course…but I did and I wasn't the only one. Hirirose

Did you really become a millionaire at the end of the course or end up owning a million of property as there is a big difference.

Profile photo of JFairbankJFairbank
    @jfairbank

I'm now at a point where my investments are going well enough that I've decided to invest $20K in Dymphna's forthcoming Platinum Property Partners 1-year mentoring program. This program will be for a smaller group and will include one-on-one mentoring plus access to amazing speakers (eg Bernard Salt), and monthly get-togethers on the east coast. I don't doubt for a moment that I'll get my money's worth. I'll try to remember to come back in 12 months and tell anybody who's interested how I got along!

That is great that you are doing so well but 20k for a year!! I paid just over $3,000 to join the Margaret Lomas company over 3 years ago and get unlimited one on one coaching as well as networking groups and so on. I am new to this forum though and it looks good.

Jan.

Profile photo of jenstajensta
    @jensta

I signed up to Dymphna's real estate success course and attended her Sydney workshop last week. There were a number of WWW there. I think any of her courses are good value, she does not limit the education to one preferred method of acquiring wealth through property and she speaks in plain English so none of her strategies do not appear to be too overwhelming or require a lot of background understanding to benefit. She gives enough information for you to work out what will work for you and what won't and to start to think independently about wealth strategies. I think the WWW program also focuses on mindset and motivation to be successful.

I think any course is worth attending to give you the motivation and education to pursue property investment.  From now on I will be looking at free or very low cost seminars to keep me going but her course was a great starter to a fast-track education.

Profile photo of MillyMilly
    @milly

Gees I think people can spend a lot of money on seminars. The more speakers they hear (with alternative viewpoints) the more paralysed potential investors seem to become.  20k to have someone hold your hand in property investment  is extortion. 20k is a deposit!
    I find it interesting that many people say the highlight was meeting like minded women who help each other. Now this I can relate to. BUt there are free groups around that do that. Talk to people, go to the library and read some books and study this forum and you won't need to spend the money on seminars.
     I was lucky enough to score a free ticket to Dymphna's last Bris seminar.  While she certainly knows her stuff and is a good presenter, the only thing I learned that was new was in resposed to a question I posed myself.  I asked her if there was anyway I could sell my house to a trust and rent it back, thus claiming the interest. She  told me yes and went on to explain.  I came home to consult with my broker (who just happens to be a frequent contributor to this forum) and he was dead set against the idea as it could have the ATO on my doorstep.

I happenned to win MCKnight's masterclass pack and while I think he is equally entertaining and informative he doesn't subscribe to the same investing strategies as I do so I give it a miss. 

Any speaker can give you advise but you really should be doing your own homework. Studying a particular market, your own area is probably the best place to start.; and then start making outrageously low offers. Eventually  someone will bite.

Profile photo of trakkatrakka
    @trakka

Gees I think there are some judgemental people on this forum who make incorrect assumptions.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Dear Milly, 

I agree with your comments; seminars are great if you want to hear other peoples testimonies and strategies of how they had success.

The market changes so quickly what someone did yesterday is not necessarily going to help you tomorrow. 
    For people that are time poor or don’t have a solid understanding of the property market on a national level then a Buyers Agent is one option, but I am the first to admit that I am biased with that suggestion

Kind Regards,
    Mark Leith
    Property Advocate
    Global Buyers Agent
    http://www.buyersagent.com.au

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation

Today Tonight misled viewers, court finds

Article from: AAP
     By Kim Christian

October 05, 2007 07:21pm

TODAY Toight viewers were misled by a program which promoted a property investment scheme as a way to become rich, the Federal Court has found.

Channel 7 broadcast a series on its prime-time current affairs program in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth in late 2003 and early 2004 which featured two women, Dymphna Boholt and Sandy Forster, involved in a property investment training program called the Wild Wealthy Women.

Federal Court Justice Annabelle Bennett found Seven breached the misleading representations section of the Trade Practices Act and was not protected by the so-called publisher's defence in relation to statements made in the broadcast.

Seven “embraced and advanced the proposition that Ms Boholt and Ms Forster were millionaires and had achieved that status through investing in property,” Justice Bennett found in her judgment.

The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) alleged Seven misled its viewers by claiming one of the principals of the mentoring program owned more than 60 properties and the other was a millionaire, when this was not the case.

Full Article: http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22537821-5005961,00.html

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Yep not the first time these girls have been in trouble …

People are attracted to creative marketing when if they did their research there is a lot out there with better quality … we recently ordered a vision book and 12 mths coaching program for $69.00 with a 200% money back guarantee … the quality is fanastic and the material just supurb … the future is on line coaching and study courses and this site has it all at an affordable price for any body …. check it out …

http://www.thesecretvisionbook.com

D

Profile photo of YossarianYossarian
    @yossarian

Hmmmm.

It is a sad day indeed when the over-the-top and misleading claims of Wild Wealthy Women are contrasted with the "better quality" of the Secret Books ;)

What reasonable, valid and well-researched claims to the good people at thesecrectvisionbook.com make:

"Become a better person instantly"
    "Find the perfect lover"
    "Win that lottery"

Self-indlugent New Age woo woo of the highest order.

Profile photo of Stella1258Stella1258
    @stella1258
    foundation wrote:
    TODAY Toight viewers were misled

OMG you mean everything on TT isn't TRUE??????????????

Profile photo of MSLMSL
    Participant
    @msl
    trakka wrote:
    I did Wildly Wealthy Women in 2004 and 2005, and I'd have to add to the chorus of satisfied customers.

For those who asked why you'd repeat, many women do it for the social interaction – it justifies getting away from the family for a weekend if you're going to an educational event! – but in my case it was because I didn't feel that I committed to the program sufficiently in 2004, and missed out on a lot of opportunities as a result. I made sure that I didn't repeat that mistake in 2005 and that really got me moving in the right direction. Many women went back AGAIN in 2006, but I felt that I was ready to move on. And I've joined a local group of WWW graduates who meet fortnightly to encourage each other, and that's invaluable. (http://www.brisbanewic.com)

I must say that personally I find Sandy quite kooky, and I think she says some crazy things – like using the phrase "quantum physics" when she goes on to demonstrate that she hasn't the faintest idea what quantum physics is! – but there is a lot of useful information in the course, and the world needs some eccentrics. I was much more interested in the property side of things taught by Dymphna, than the wealthy psychology stuff taught by Sandy, but I know lots of women who think that Sandy has changed their lives and are very grateful for her work. I just get a bit scared sometimes that some people take her advice too literally, and have taken on her teachings to a degree that is cult-like. But that's not Sandy's fault.

I've since done many of Dymphna's seminars and other courses, and I feel I've gotten my money's worth many times over. It took me a while to kick into gear, but my confidence and ability as an investor is soaring. Dymphna is extremely knowledgeable, has used a great diversity of strategies (not advocating absolutely for growth or cashflow, local or foreign investments, hold or sell, active or passive, etc), and is genuinely seeking to help people. I think she has the very highest ethics and integrity, and is very generous in sharing what she's learned. And as mentioned, I think she has a much broader base of investment experiences than many speakers. She really has a very wide range of properties in her own portfolio and has tried just about every strategy you could mention. I can't speak highly enough of Dymphna's knowledge and integrity, and personally I count myself extremely fortunate that I signed up for WWW. It was a real "turning point" in my life.

Hi Tracey,
    It's been 4 years since your post above. i've only just discovered Dymphna. Just wondering if ou could give us an update on how things are going?
    Thanks,
    Mary

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

I think the key is networking. You don't necessarily need to pay thousands of dollars to do that.
    I almost paid $9000 for a mentoring program but the person I spoke to turned me off.

So glad he did. I ended up finding a group that meet once a fortnight and you only pay $10 a meeting. I have met many likeminded people and have been spurred on to kickstart my portfolio. I've been maddly (but not irrationally) buying for the last 3 years. I can ring them anytime if I have questions or problems. They also have a buyers agency for those that wish to use it.

This is in Sydney if anyone is interested I can post details. I love going to the meetings and chatting with people I've met. Each fortnight they have a topic they discuss.

Profile photo of MSLMSL
    Participant
    @msl

Hi Catalyst,
    I'm definitely interested as I'm in Sydney too and am looking for just such a group!
    Thanks,
    Mary

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

The group is called Right Property Group. They are a lovely bunch.
    Their fortnightly meetings are at the Ridges Hotel at Parramatta. They are closed over Christmas but ring Kate if you have any questions or just come along to the next meeting. Not sure when the next one is. If you are going along send me a PM and I'll keep an eye out for you.

http://www.rightpropertygroup.com.au/homepage 

Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.