All Topics / Opinionated! / One Mentor plus Steve for RESULTS!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Profile photo of learnsharelearnshare
    @learnshare

I’m a ‘Results’ participant as well. So far, the program is worth the money I invested. And I noticed the majority of the members feeled the same.

Regards,
    herman

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi all
    lets hear from afew more if you have invested in any thing and you think you have got your moneys worth then thats the main thing.
    we all spend money in different ways and as Bill Gates once said its only money and Trump then said yes its your money I’m spending.

here to help

Profile photo of LukeNealeLukeNeale
    @lukeneale

Its the same old analogy…you can either find all the reasons NOT to do something, or all the reasons TO do something. Those complaining about the mentoring programme are those who arent participants in it. It’s abit like all the prople who say investing is a waste of time, or we should get real jobs. Truth is these people usually arent investors and don’t understand.

If you want sports advice, see a coach.
    If you want accounting advice, see an accountant
    If you want real estate advice .. se an agent
    If you want advice about investing.. then see an Investment Expert.

Being part of the Results programme, doesnt show me how to find deals. It gives me the belief in myself that the deals are out there. And equips me with the knowledge I need to work the deals.
    I spent $2200 and have already in 2 months made nearly $300000 in 2 deals.

The day with Steve on Sunday was worth the $2000 with what we learnt.

If you want to catch fish, you can ask someone to show you where the fish are and go with them. (But what do you do when they’re not there)…
    Or you can pay someone to tell you all about fishing and to teach you how to fish, so you can go out anytime and get your own.

You guys who criticize and pick at every detail and how many mentors and how much contact, and how much… etc. YOU JUST DON’T GET IT.

If you did.. you’d be spending your time out looking for deals instead of in front of the friking computer complaining about something you’re not even a part of.

FROM A VERY HAPPY RESULTS participant.
    Oh, by the way. Thanks for not joining up.. I probably got your spot!

LIVE ABUNDANTLY
    John 10:10

Profile photo of KDTKDT
    @kdt

Hear Hear. Well put Luke….

Regards
    Phil

To Infinity and Beyond.. Buzz Lightyear

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Gee whizzy Luke…

A tad hot under the collar. I think there are a few people on this forum who are detailed orientated, and have every right to question. All part of due diligence I reckon. Elly’s original questions were appropriate, and Steve agreed with those queries….no problems there I hope.

If you want accounting advice, see an accountant

A few people on the forum may question this…they have received some pretty dodgy advice…devil’s in the detail.

If you want real estate advice .. se an agent

Wow – there’s probably even more people on the forum who wouldn’t agree with this one. I’d be in that pot.

I spent $2200 and have already in 2 months made nearly $300000 in 2 deals.

I’m thinking with that time frame, if you really have made 300K, you must have made 600K before CGT, ‘cos the timeframe doesn’t qualify you for a discount (details again..) and I reckon to make 600K clear profit you guys in the Results programme must be doing 10 and 15MM deals to offload 0.6 profit so quickly.

You guys who criticize and pick at every detail YOU JUST DON’T GET IT.

Once again Luke, the devil is in the detail…have a chat to a Barrister and ask him to just skim over the top reading the exec. summary….she’ll dig down into the tiniest little detail looking to expose every conceivable advantage…as do great tax and investment people…details are where it’s all at…if you don’t like details you are in the wrong game my friend.

Oh, by the way. Thanks for not joining up.. I probably got your spot!

All the best…have the time of your life.

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

i must be reading this all wrong, i didnt see anyone criticising the results programme.
    i would have joined up but i was in new zealand at the time doing [biggrin].
    i would be interested (like others) as to some details, perhaps telling us how its structured?
    what are you learning, is there homework, are you being held accountable?
    just curious like most people here that didnt join or missed out tis all

cheers
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi LukeNeale
    I’m a little with dazzling on this I was in an office yesterday with a solicitor for one on my business associates and it took him 3/4 of an hr to go thru a nab mortgage doc to make sure they hadn’t changed any thing and yes they had.
    devil is in the detail.
    I am glad you are learning because we all must. you haven’t taken my seat so you can rest a little better if thats praying on your mind but having said that I have spoken to steve on the subject of his mentoring programme and he explained to me the same as you have posted so its not come as any shock to me.
    Deals are out there and there are alot of them and yes if you can be shown the way to get them then it is a cost of education.
    My only question is “Is the cost more then the return” from your post to “you” it isn’t.
    I must admit I have still got a couple of concerns as to the mentors and what qualifications they have to mentor someone but you are the mentoree and they may be showing you how to cook a cake for all I know and you might be wanting to know how to cook a cake, its your money.
    not sure about the 300k it depends the time frame,and returns why don’t you post and let a couple (not me) wizards here have a look at the figures and let you know if its a good deal.
    As I posted to one of dazzlings posts this week I look at return against investment.
    just finishing off 11 wallace street marrickville (5 member unit trust) (mpr unit trust) 19 units my cash/equity 400k in and out within 6 months and I’m holding 3 units worth 550k.
    my cost to construct 370k.
    lend 475k on each unit.
    cash out of loans from 3 units 315k in the cash or equity
    Not bad 400k in 715k out and all in equity (no cash notes or coins) at all went into the project interest on my involvement 0.
    Holding units so no capital gains tax until sold.
    The other member wish to sell theres so if you wish you can purchase end product, theres not mine will be on the market in jan next year.
    I have exchanged and settle on the next site 6th dec due for completion march next year again no cash money in,
    nab doing deal equity out mid dec and this is all done using equity and i hope they are explaining how to use equity instead of cash.
    how much money notes have you put into the project 0.
    look forward to hearing from other RESULTS participant I think that is the correct name.
    ho and just in case resiwealth happens to read as he likes to read my posts thats personal return I hope you are making this type of profit in your little projects for yourself, not a group profit.
    I work out my own trusts profits.
    and before you get your calcualtor out thats 187% return back or return on money or 87% return on top of getting my money/equity back and 3 units in an area which was the 3rd highest growth in sydney for the last 5 years and has averaged 11% per year with a climb in rents of 15% this year and has had no significant drop in pricing as there are no other developments to this level in the area.
    Prior to purchase a full marketing and feasabilty was done by colliers and projection and cost are on target with building is 85% complete.
    all members of trust supplied equity only suncorp did complete lend.
    not bad for some one that as he says can only do spread shhet trading well as dazzling says its all in the detail and my little programmes and spread sheet haven’t been wrong to me yet but ha who am I to give any advice I don’t write books or make a living out of selling them.
    call me silly but I make a living out of investing, developing and moving my money around within my system. and watch this space because I’m on my project that is not the next, or the next, or the next, but the fourth and this has been going for some time and makes the personal return of the above look similar to getting 5.99% from nab.
    so sorry to say this LukeNeale but I won’t be sat next to you at the next results meeting but I will ge at the next sydney meeting at petersham rsl on the 27th of this month

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of Badgers_R_UsBadgers_R_Us
    Participant
    @badgers_r_us
    Originally posted by SteveMcKnight:

I will only put my name to something if I’m happy that real value can be delivered.

I read somewhere that Steve McKnight was billed to appear as a guest speaker at an event in NZ. The seminar was named Richmastery Property Academy run by Phil Jones.

According to the article The New Zealand Consumers’ Institute issued a warning to use “extreme caution” with Jones’s company.

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

LukeNeale, do you relaise this post was posted before people joined up? ie: the forum was doing it’s job in allowng poeple to questions various aspects of the mentoring course and therefore make an opinion of their own as to whether to join or not. It’s not from bitter poeple after the event, but rather an exchange of was being offered prior to the event, so they could decide whether this wa the right thing for them.

PK

Profile photo of Pink PantherPink Panther
    @pink-panther

Instead of jumping to conclusions about how terrible the program is, why not ask the guys who are doing it right now. I am sure you will get mixed responses but really, you should get more of an idea than listening to someone who doesn’t know anything about it, and has probably never been to any of the seminars etc…

I assume we aren’t in kindergarden? Where has whinging without facts ever got anyone? Be constructive – offer changes on a positive note…..you’re wasting your own and everyone else’s energy by just venting with no value.

Steve – maybe you could offer a money back garentee over 2-3 week’s trial or something to that effect – that could take care of sceptics as well as those who aren’t really commited – saving time for everyone?

Profile photo of cbellesinicbellesini
    Participant
    @cbellesini

Steve did provide a cooling off period in which a full refund was offered if you did not want to proceed. I have always found Steve honest and genuine in all his seminars and products and am impressed that the teacher in him is helping people achieve their goals. Good on him for continually coming up with new and crative ways to teach

Profile photo of Pink PantherPink Panther
    @pink-panther
    Originally posted by cbellesini:

Steve did provide a cooling off period in which a full refund was offered if you did not want to proceed. I have always found Steve honest and genuine in all his seminars and products and am impressed that the teacher in him is helping people achieve their goals. Good on him for continually coming up with new and crative ways to teach

I agree, I didn’t make it in time to sign up for the mentoring but will definately be in it if there is a next time.
    If it wasn’t for Steve and Co I would still be scrambeling through negative gearing property seminars etc… (not that there is anything wrong with that).
    Good luck to all those who are in the program – to those who have their opinion….remember – it’s always better for that opinion to have value, and to be constructive.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.