All Topics / Help Needed! / rant and rave – strata units

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of dohickydohicky
    @dohicky

bloody bloody strata units!

I’m ranting about my PPOR which will in a few short months become my first IP.

Letter from Strata company in mail today reads:

“I have been asked by members of the executive committee to contact you in relation to the white spill that is coming from your garage out onto the driveway & onto the brickwork near the tap.

Could you please arrange for this to be cleaned/removed by either you or your contractors.”

WHAT BLOODY CHEEK!!!!

The “spill” is running downhill FROM the tap TO my garage, what the hell does that have to do with me? just cause some idiot has washed their paintbrush or something down there. I havent had a tradesman on the property for 5 months, how is this suddenly caused by one of my “contractors”. I’m sick of this block of flats, there is an old lady that lives downstairs (we affectionatly call her ‘The Dragon’) That since we moved in and started renovating three floors above her she has started hating us because on ONE DAY a tradesman parked at the back of the block and moved their car as soon as they were asked to. what a crime!

I’m concerned that she will make life hell for the tenants when I start renting it out. can’t wait to get out of here, only 1 month left before i can get out and keep my first home owners grant money. I sent an email to the strata company explaining the impossibility for something to flow uphill from my garage.

It ruined my night. Thanks for reading my rant.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

settle down, take a deep breath, spilled paint is not worth crying about.

Soon you will have your rental property, learning to handle these problems is what will make you a great rather than average property investor.

It’s not an easy job, tennants even like to test you, I recently had a phone call from my new tenants complaining that the 3 bedrooms in the house I just rented them were different sizes!!!

Figure that one out?????

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents, No Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.