All Topics / Help Needed! / Suburb Tag

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of BlondiieBlondiie
    Participant
    @blondiie

Here’s a forum of users that span all across the country and yet still there are threads asking for recent sales info, perspectives on suburbs, etc.

I’ve lived in my neigbourhood for twenty years, I can tell anyone the better suburbs, the better streets, the proposals that will go ahead, etc.

I’m looking for information on a totally different district within which I hope to invest.

Surely we could work out some sort of system where one can request ppl who live in Suburb OR District X to help, and they in turn can assist ppl when their home-area pops up in a query.

Obviously, it’s going to be hard, some ppl will only take and contribute or what not, but for the most part, I think it’d still have some use. And of course, everything should be taken as an OPINION, for insight only, not be all end all statements of truth. Even if it were taken to the level of Private Messages.

What do you guys think? Have similar threads appeared and crashed in flames?

Blondie ;)

Profile photo of Jenny1Jenny1
    @jenny1

Hi blondie

People tend to keep info regarding suburbs close to their chests, especially if they have done all their own due diligence and therefore not wanting to let their secret out so thousands of investors snap up cheap deals.

Personally the best read is Australian Property Investment, which gives over views of different areas around Australia.

Good luck [biggrin]

Jenny1

Profile photo of BlondiieBlondiie
    Participant
    @blondiie

You’re not wrong Jenny1, had a feeling those kind of issues would retard such a thread. Thanks for the second opinion ;)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.