All Topics / Help Needed! / Advice needed….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

Hello all,
    You may remember recently i had a dilema with a non approved flat on my property and a neighbour put me into council.
    I have seeked council advice regarding approval, and that should be fine… although i now need to survey the property and get plans drawn up of what the property consists of.. eg. rooms etc, land content, parking etc… I need to find a Surveyor and architect.
    anyone have any idea’s on how much one would charge for his/her services?? anyone been down this track before? has anyone got a good one they could refer to me? My Ip is located in western sydney.

Responses are greatly appreciated.

Cheers Nathan.

Profile photo of toni89toni89
    @toni89

Hi
    After spending two years getting plans approved from council, we have discovered that its best to use people who have local knowledge and deal with your council all the time. They know how it works. We bypassed a local because of price and it ended up costing us so much more in the long run. We have learnt our lesson. Our council is Holroyd and they are very particular. On the other hand, the architech we used was an idiot.
    cheers
    Toni

Profile photo of depreciatordepreciator
    @depreciator

You don’t need an architect – there will be no designing. You just need someone who can draw up what is there. Look for a local draftsperson. They will no doubt know a surveyor.
    Scott

Tax Depreciation Schedules
    Australia wide service
    1300 660033
    [email protected]
    http://www.depreciator.com.au

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

What should the cost be for a surveyor $1,000 -$1,500 ?

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.