All Topics / Forum Frolic / Love this one because its true

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

There was a 5 year old girl playing in her front yard, as she looked up, she saw a 5 year old boy from her school walking past her house kicking a football.

The little girl ran up to him and said “hey that looks like fun, can I have a kick too”?

“No Way” said the little boy, football is only for boys and you are a girl!

The little girl was crushed, she ran inside and told her mum what happened. “Rubish” said her mum, girls can do whatever they want! Even play football? asked the little girl, yes! said her mum and she ran out to buy her daughter a football!

The little girl was kicking her own football infront of her house and pocking out her tongue to the little boy standing there, He was furious!

The next day the little boy came past again but this time with a bike. “Can I ride your bike”? asked the little girl.

Not a chance said the little boy, this bike is only for boys!

Again, the little girl told her mum and again, her mum said, girls can do anything they want and bought her daughter a bike!

The little boy was furious!

The next day, he went past again, he walked up to the fence and pulled down his pants!

He’res something your mummy can never buy you he said, only boys have one of these!!!

The little girl ran inside and told her mum, in 5 minutes, she walked back out, went up to the fence and pulled down HER pants.

She smiled at the little boy and said,

“mummy told me that with one of these (pointing to her own anatomy), I can get as many of those (pointing to the little boys) as I want!”

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents, No Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of munjymunjy
    @munjy

Great. Another reason for us guys to feel inadequate :P

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

Mummy needs to be locked up for putting adult thoughts in the mind of a minor.

A ‘fanny’ story never the less…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.