All Topics / General Property / property management software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of bruhambruham
    Participant
    @bruham

I’ve never bothered using software as a management tool for keep my investments in order.
    I’ve been happy to use excel.
    But, now I’m thinking I’ll give some software a try.
    My question is which software do you use and what do you think of your software?

bruham.

Profile photo of bruhambruham
    Participant
    @bruham

I found the perfect software for managing my rentals.
    I went to this(our) website’s archives, only to find then LOCKED. Not much good having archives if they’re always locked.

Went to the ENEMY’S website.Somersoft.com.au.
    Then to their archives. Typed in “software” and bingo. Five different products.Checked them all out.Excel property managment software was equal with S.McK’s detective product.
    Yes they even had Steve’s stupid named product mentioned.
    After playing his promo. a couple of times I took the punt and bought S.McK’s version.
    Steve please promote your products as professional products, as they are. Not for the kids.Why would anyone even bother to read anything promoted as “detective” ?
    That’s my bitch!

bruham.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Funny, but I love Steve’s marketing.. but think there are better products ATM..have you looked at REVIQ or http://www.excelaustralia.com.au ?

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of dohickydohicky
    @dohicky

I use Reviq, very good software and i think you can try it for a couple of weeks as trial software from their website. it projects next 10 years of returns.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.