All Topics / Help Needed! / Direct Selling Advice?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Not property related, but definetly help related [blush2]

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with running a direct selling business such as Enjo, Tupperware, Total Learning or any of one of the myriad of similar businesses out there?

My wife is looking at getting involved in such a business as a means of having an income as we have our 10 month old baby and it means she gets to work the hours she wants and has some flexibility as a consultant.

She has registered an ABN as a sole trader and is speaking with a couple of these people in regards to becoming a consultant and conducting her due diligence.

Does anyone know of any start-up tip’s for her in regards to running her ‘home based business’ or any resource web-sites as she will have to run it as a ‘business’, including keeping a vehicle and phone log, keeping her books up to date etc etc?

Regards

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of Adamj_81Adamj_81
    Participant
    @adamj_81

What state r u in? My fiance has just started tupperware.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

WA [sunny]

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of Adamj_81Adamj_81
    Participant
    @adamj_81

ok will inform my partner and she will see what she can do. should have an answer for you tomorrow 8th sep. we are from vic but that shouldnt be a problem.[biggrin]

Profile photo of melbdude26melbdude26
    @melbdude26

I personally hate the idea of that Amway type stuff because i loate having to sell to friends. Having said that I know someone who is apparently making a lot of money from a product called sunrider. I know that neither he or his fiance work because they get enough passive income from the business and he uses the money to invest in property.

Profile photo of Oxygen FundingOxygen Funding
    @oxygen-funding

Hi I left you a private message. I’ve done several such as Nutri Metics & Le Reve years ago and was quite successful, would be happy to help with some ideas etc.

Get your money working for you instead of a bank! You could earn up to 3% PER MONTH on your money. Ask me how!

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Thanks everyone, i’ll pass on any information to her.

REDWING

Profile photo of happychichappychic
    @happychic

Hi Redwing
    I’m a long time lurker, but rarely get up the courage to post!
    I’ve involved with Sunrider (mentioned above) for 8 years. It’s actually the second biggest network marketing company in the world, but hardly anyone has heard of it in Australia – it’s huge in Asia.
    I am in QLD, but if your wife would like to contact me with any questions she’d be most welcome.
    Cheers Sarah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.