All Topics / Help Needed! / Getting a loan with bad credit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Captain_PicardCaptain_Picard
    Participant
    @captain_picard

Hi all, I have signed a contract on a home loan, but I am being knocked back for finance because I have bad credit. Anyone know of a no deposit loan who will lend despite recent bad credit? Better still, anyone know of a lender who will lend money based on the valuation, not the contract price? I know this is a good deal, and I dont want to let it go.

Daniel.

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

Hi Daniel,
    There are lenders available who will lend 100% with paid defaults, however the loan is based on the lower amount of the valuation or contract price. Cheers.

Regards
    Steven
    Mortgage Broker

Mobile Mortgage Market
    Ph: 0402 483 216
    [email protected]
    http://www.mobilemortgagemarket.com.au

PLEASE note comments made should not be taken as specific taxation, financial, legal or investment advice.

Profile photo of neo25x5neo25x5
    @neo25x5

GE, whilst horrendously expensive, helped us out a lot when we were going through a rough patch. I’m pretty sure they also went on val rather than contract. Why dont you see a broker? They’d be able to help you quicker.

Eric

Profile photo of Oxygen FundingOxygen Funding
    @oxygen-funding

Ditto Interstar, for the same reasons as Eric, when we were going through a bad patch, and had a couple of listings on CRAA due to a phone bill dispute and a late payment, we got through with them. They are also expensive though.

Get your money working for you instead of a bank! You could earn up to 3% PER MONTH on your money. Ask me how!

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

Unfortunately GE & Interstar do not have a no deposit product.

You will be looking at approx. 8.7% or 8.9% for 100% finance with a paid default and approx. 2.25% for LMI, and break costs in the 1st 5 years. It’s an expensive option, cheers.

Regards
    Steven
    Mortgage Broker

Mobile Mortgage Market
    Ph: 0402 483 216
    [email protected]
    http://www.mobilemortgagemarket.com.au

PLEASE note comments made should not be taken as specific taxation, financial, legal or investment advice.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.