All Topics / Help Needed! / Your Assistance Needed. Prizes on Offer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of MaxwellMaxwell
    @maxwell

All,

I am currently working on an assignment for my university course [grad] on property investment and require your assistance.

Please take the time to complete this questionnaire (It should only take about 7 mins)

As a thank you I will randomly select 1 respondant to win two bottles of wine valued at $30. [thumbsupanim]

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=490531318032

Please pass on the link to anyone you believe would be able to help.

Thank you,

Andrew Maxwell

Profile photo of quigglesquiggles
    @quiggles

Andrew,

I note your form seems to concentrate in its second half on overseas investment. Why is that? It might be good if you were willing to spell out what it is you are trying to achieve in your survey.

NB. I never give out my personal details, so although I’ve filled your survey, I’ll just pass on the wine.

Profile photo of MaxwellMaxwell
    @maxwell

Quiggles,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey [thumbsupanim] As it is possible to get some international property questions but this is dependant on the answers that you submit.

I do not want to disclose the data I am after to ensure results are accurate.

Once again thank you!

@maxwell

Thank you all for your responces.. [thumbsupanim] anybody who hasn’t taken the time to fill in the survey I have been told it really only takes about 2 mins.[rolleyesanim]

Profile photo of quigglesquiggles
    @quiggles
    Originally posted by Maxwell:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey [thumbsupanim] As it is possible to get some international property questions but this is dependant on the answers that you submit.

I do not want to disclose the data I am after to ensure results are accurate.

Ah, an interactive survey! Will be interested to see the results. Having had certain fears assuaged, if I win you can PM me [biggrin]. Good luck with your course.

@maxwell
    Profile photo of annapeaannapea
    Participant
    @annapea

Hi Andrew,

You must have put a lot of work into this.

I filled it out, then my Mum did it and got completely different questions (obviously she is in a different financial/ investing position).

It’s a great survey – best of luck with your studies.

Regards,
    Anna.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi maxwell

i’ve done your survey, all the best with it. If it s a genuine research study then great. But would like you to guarantee that the information will not be used to market information to me in the future.

regards westan

http://www.nzpropertytogo.com
    check it out !
    Properties in the USA 15-25% returns- email to join our database [email protected]

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I just filled it out, Maxwell. I wish you good luck with your study. [grad]

Celivia

@maxwell

Thank you all for assisting with this survey. Westan I can promise you that I will not use this information to directly market to you or anyone else.

The survey has been closed… I will post the winner and some of the results next week!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.