All Topics / Help Needed! / borrowing $ 3 Million

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of NehalNehal
    @nehal

im just asking if i can borrow $3 million from the bank. How much deposit should i put in?

thanks a lot.

Nehal Rajan Singh

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Depending on the property, at least 30-40% I think.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

I reckon if you have to ask that question to obtain guidance from a general lay public forum, you aren’t in a position to receive approval.

Cheers,

Dazzling

“No point having a cake if you can’t eat it.”

Profile photo of moonymoony
    @moony

Dazzling,
    I am a bit more gentle…, I could never be as blunt as you are, but must admit I could not help laughing, reading some of you posts as most of the time they are exactly what went through my mind.[biggrin]

Sorry Nehal – peace [biggrin]. BTW if you have enough equity used as “deposit” i think you can borrow up to 100%.
    Moony

Profile photo of dohickydohicky
    @dohicky

hi

people ask me questions like this all the time, and are never in a position to be able to do it.

btw – you can borrow over 100%, usually 105% to cover costs – as long as you have enough equity to satisfy the lender.

If you are in the position to borrow $3mill from the bank, you will make your personal banker a very happy chappy! There will be a lot of details about the property that will count though, is it metro, rural, block of flats, one large estate, block of land etc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.