All Topics / Help Needed! / Recommend Property Manager in Newcastle NSW?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of shaztazshaztaz
    @shaztaz

I wondering if anyone can recommend a PM in Newcastle.
    I want to find a PM who will treat my tenants as an assest, not second class citizens as is often the case.
    Anyone had any good experiences with PM’s in Newcastle?
    Regards,

Sharon

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi Sharon,

What suburb?

Cheers

[email protected] – Experienced investors living in NZ who can find properties to meet your needs! Email us to receive details of upcoming deals.
    Project management also available – finding solutions for problem properties! We can manage your renovation project for you.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I like the team at Global.

Leah Jay has a good rep from an owners perspective – unsure of how they treat tenants.

Newcastle has a very low vacancy rent so the PMs tend to be in a strong position and some get a bit fat, dumb and happy! I remember once offering $5pw more to get a place and the PM told me that you can’t do that!

Give me a call if I can help in this area.

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker

[email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of shaztazshaztaz
    @shaztaz

Hi Don & Liz…. Cardiff area.

Hi Simon …. I’ll try Global. I used to like Leah Jay PM, but we didn’t get treated very well at all when looking for a flat for my son recently. I must add that all other PM’s we came in contact with were the same. Shame on them!
    Regards,

Sharon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.