All Topics / Finance / Income protection

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of carl_viccarl_vic
    Participant
    @carl_vic

I’m looking for somebody with experience/knowledge on how to solve income protection issues in situations where a person is receiving earned income in the form of trust distributions rather than straight PAYG payments.

More specifically, I’m currently getting paid a nominated figure as PAYG on top of the trust distributions I’m recieving from the company I work for (which is trading as a hybrid trust). The reasons for the PAYG setup were a) for the purpose of getting loans easier and b) for the purpose of income protection. I’m at the point now where my servicability won’t stack up for another full doc loan, so reason a is no longer relevant. If I could find a way to solve the income protection issue I could get paid only through trust distributions which would have many benifits (incl no super or work cover plus I could put my money wherever I want).

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Cheers

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Carl

The offer stil stands please feel free to email me with a little more information and i will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Cheers Richard

Ph: (07) 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com

IP funding and US property finance
    our speciality

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of carl_viccarl_vic
    Participant
    @carl_vic

I’ve spoken to a few people privately and the answer to the posted question is: yes, if you’ve got a good insurance broker it can be done and doesn’t cost any more than income protection the normal way.

Richard, I will still take up your offer and run my whole situation by you. Email will be inbound.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.