Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of showersingershowersinger
    @showersinger

i was looking on the internet today and found some investment property that have a 10 year lease back to ozinvest. I looked into their web page and it said they manage the property finding tenents etc, and it appears that if there is shortfall of rental ie in between tenants they guarentee payment of rent between the tenents.. does this sound right, and what are the catches and shortfalls surrounding ozinvest ??
    d

DAB

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

my caution is dont buy anything without getting comparable sales in the area.

Some of these people inflate the rent so that the gross rental yields are higher and sell at above market price. With the extra cash they recieve, they can afford to “garantee” the rent.

Do your own due diligence, ring rental managers that are not associated with the group you are buying from and get your own independent valuations done.

I dont know anything about ozinvest, but screen the property as you would from any other seller. They could be legit, but you need to do your homework!!!!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents, No Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of freekeyfreekey
    @freekey

would sound good though id be interested to see if there is a *catch* as is with many of these types of offers.

Sharetrader.com.au – stock discussion forums

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.